I am back...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by normaljoe, Jan 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. normaljoe

normaljoe Well-Known Member

I can not escape the feeling of being completely alone. It is quite possibly the worst feeling to wake up and go to sleep with. I am not sure I want to live like this much longer. It seems the higher my mood goes the faster I drop, the harder I fall, the deeper I go. I really wish that one day, it would just end. I no longer feel any obligation to continue this life. It hurts beyond what any word can describe to see another person's happiness. what's worse is to see their happiness knowing, that for the first 23 years of my life and until I can cope with my past and current situation, that I will NEVER experience anything but anger, apathy and an irate jealousy of others that I do not show. I do not blame anyone for rejecting me, (relationship or just as a friend), I cant blame them. i do not even want to be around myself.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun good to see you reaching out here h un im sorry you are in such emotional pain Can you talk to your doctor hun get some therapy to get rid of all that anger tha pain inside you
    No one blames you hun they just don't know how to help you but a professional will be able to help you the right one will. Get someone ok to help you your doctor is a great place to start hugs

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Can you reach out here, try to connect with some people and possibly form some friendships online? That's at least a start toward easing the loneliness.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome back :hug: I agree with what was already suggested, start small and don't have high expectations, the lower your expectations the happier you will be with what you have got. Try and make some online friends, I have loads, and they certainly help with the loneliness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.