I am begging for help... PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you all must be sick of my posts but please... I need help.
I'm seriously thinking about suicide right now, and i even have a plan... I was doing so well... i was sober and clean and not feeling too bad... but now im not doing well... now i really want to die. I dont know what is going to stop me... I just feel totally hopeless right now...
I'm begging you to please take me seriously this time and please help me... I dont know what to do...

malek

- Take a breather
- Count to 10 backwards and take big breath.

good repeat after me.

- this will pass, it is only temporary

Now breath and count from 10 to 0 again backwards.

now say to your self

- I AM BEAUTYFULL, I AM NORMAL, I WILL GET OVER THIS.

one last time count backwards from 10 to 0.

good. what you are experiencing is a crisis, it will go away but they are freaking scary and come out of no-where.

Now we are here what do you need to talk about.

Cheryl

I am so sorry you are not feeling well. I am here and would be happy to talk to you. If it helps...please feel free to pm me.

im still not doing well. I know nobody takes me seriously and i know why. Its because im still alive, even though i've tried or said i was going to die so many times. well i feel like the end is near and i dont feel the need to hold on for much longer. i WAS doing so good but now, eh, im soooooo dead inside. i cant live, i can't go on...................................
WHAT do I DO?????? :badday:

Cheryl

Metallica,

It sounds like it has been a really difficult time for you. Listen, you keep doing whatever you've been doing to stay alive. No one is tired of hearing the truth about how you're doing. We've all been there! You're talking to people who understand Metallica.

We are here for you. You are not alone. Thank you for letting us know how you're doing. You matter to us, you really do. We are not tired of you. We massively care about you. We care about how you're feeling. And, all of us hate that you are in so much pain right now. But, we're here. Don't shut us out.

You mentioned that you were doing so well.....Metallica, hold on tight. Because, you will again feel so much better than you do right now. Its not time for you to go. The better days are in front of you. Lean on us right now. Together we will wrap our arms around you and make it through this dark night. We are in this together... we care.

Sorrow

How are you doing? I take you seriously. I know you are hurting. You have been through a lot. Let me know if you still need someone to talk to. We do care about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00