I am bisexual...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Beautiful_Disaster_09, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Beautiful_Disaster_09

Beautiful_Disaster_09 Well-Known Member

... but I am scared. The only people I have told are my two best friends. I don't want family or other friends to find out because they will think I am strange.

Also I really like this person and I know we can never be together and it is actually killing me... :( I can't get them out of my mind! What do I do?

2. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

Hun don't be scared of who you are! There is nothing strange about being bisexual. If the people in your life can't accept you for yourself that's their problem unfortunately...but if those two friends were fine with it, hopefully the rest will be...if not at least you have them, eh?

If you and that person really can't be together, you'll just have to give yourself time to get over them...other than find ways to distract yourself (like keep really busy with friends etc) I'm not sure what you can do other than give yourself time :unsure:

3. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

There's nothing strange about being bi, especially for girls.

4. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I'm kind of in the same situation except I'm a guy. so you're not alone.... hehe.

5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I think Sarah has put it pretty well.

I am bisexual too, and I know that it can be hard when people are not understanding.
    You're not alone :hug:

6. Beautiful_Disaster_09

I don't know if I can get over them... I can't stop thinking about them. Everytime I see them I want to be with them...!

7. Misconduct

Misconduct Active Member

I know it sounds like the same old line "time heals all wounds" but fortunatly it is true. Hang in there :smile: I am ahppy for you that you have at least 2 ppl that is true friends :)

I asume she is strait and that is why you said it can't be between you 2?

8. Beautiful_Disaster_09

I asume she is strait and that is why you said it can't be between you 2?[/QUOTE]

Yes :(

9. Misconduct

Misconduct Active Member

i am sorry to hear that :( i am not sure how to get someone out of your head had the same problem but meeting new ppl and time will help.