I am completely over.

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Unregistered00000000, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am over people who get their own way, all the damn time, just because they're friends with a mod. These people can say what they want, do what they want, without any repercussions, all because they're friends with a mod. It's not fair. I understand we all have friendships on this site, and sometimes friendships get in the way of decisions, I completely understand that, but for someone to have immunity to all rules, all the time, gets to be very, very annoying, and tiring. Am I the only one who feels this way?
  2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

u know i agree with you hun :hug:
  3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I personally have never noticed that.. :unsure:
  4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

b/c you're not in chat when it happens :)
  5. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

specifics! :rolleyes:
  6. I would give you specifics, but that would get my thread deleted.

I was speaking generally though. With a few hints towards a specific issue.
  7. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Owhr.. well I'm me and you're you, but if this bothered me as much as it bothered you, I hope you contact the forum administrator about it.

I figure if someone wants to take the responsibility on their shoulders, of any magnitude, they must be able to seperate their personal stuff from their stated job. Atleast to the best of their abilities. Being fare to everyone is so very important, espeically on this forum.

Sucks nuts that this happens.. chesnuts :(

If i experienced that, I'd definatly be backin you up, all I can say is I agree with what you're saying in general.

fuck i write to much shit:mellow:

:smile: owhr, hope you're smilein though. aint worth you not to smile

8. Thank you. :hug:
  9. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I can completely understand where your all coming from on this subject and i do agree that in some casses favoristism is shown towards certain members and i do agree that it is unfair. I know i'm not a mod but just a chat mod and i do try my best to show no favouritism to anyone because i do believe when in some kind of authority you should be nuetural as possible to all those around you, i would have no problem kicking someone i was good friends with, infact i have kicked a good friend of mine a few times for miss behaving and have even warned my own girlfriend :laugh: Just trying to show you that not EVERYONE does show favouritism. But me does agree with you :smile:
  10. Thank you, Vikki. I think you're a very fair chat mod, you kick people if they need it. :wink::hug:
  11. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

owhr you can pay me back some other time :tongue: i accept all forms of currency, except Canadian... lets face it who puts a beaver on their coins.. i mean seriously...

12. ~PinkElephants~

Thanks for making me smile blake :hug: much needed.

As for the original poster and for viks post couldn't agree more. AMEN
  13. :laugh: Thanks Blake.

Kelly, thank you for agreeing. :hug:
  14. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

15. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

I would like to think that all staff behave in a fair and responsible manner toward all members, friends or not. If you have found this not to be the case then perhaps you would like to pm me the details and I will look into it..
    I would also like to say, that the staff who moderate chat, do a difficult and stressful job, often while feeling low themselves. They give willingly of their time and efforts in order to see that our members are safe.
    However if favouritism is a problem then it is best out in the open and discussed.
  16. I would love to think that all the staff is fair toward all members, but it simply is not the case. I realize I would PM you, but I don't want this to simply be brushed under the rug as it has been before, when other members brought it up. I completely understand that the chat mods have a difficult job, and I think most of them do a wonderful job. I do understand that mods are people as well, and I don't have an issue with that. I am thankful that the mods are there most times, again, I don't have an issue with the mods, most of the time. But yes, I would say that it is a problem, that should be addressed.
  17. Hazel

The only way we can address it, is if you tell us the details, you don't have to tell me, you can tell any member of staff...
  18. ~PinkElephants~

See the problem herein lies that I have brought it up in letters. I have addressed my concerns and so have others, and it's kind of brushed under the rug. How many ltm's do we need for it be noticed???
  19. I've spoken with a member of the staff, probably not officially, but I have spoken with one. What do I need to do, post a LtM? Because more often than not, those get dealt with a perfect mod answer, and then brushed under the rug..

(I'm sorry if I'm acting difficult or rude, I just want this issue known.)
  20. Hazel

.... then you know what you have to do... tell us.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.