i am crying a lot

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by isd, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. isd

isd Well-Known Member

but i think it is a good thing - mostly just tears. feeling hot tears is better than cutting myself and feeling blood.

i remember when i was around 18/19, lying on the bed thinking that i could not remember the last time i cried, must have been years. i thought there might be somethiing wrong with me. but i was gratefull too.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: Sometimes crying can help, it serves as a sort of release.

3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I agree with Alison...I am sorry you are feeling sad but also like she said it is a release and it sure is as hell is better than cutting yourself for sure.
    Take care and keep talking with us it helps.
    B

4. isd

isd Well-Known Member

thankyou.

i am shattered, totally broken, i used to be a beautifull boy. and now i am physically and mentally a monster, i have a loving family, who know my situation and care about me, but i am too weak to even feel this to be a normal person

a new decade, fills me with total fear

i am trying to be strong but my insides are eaten away, need to get up

5. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

What are you shattered about? I am here to listen and offer any help that I can.
    I can here wanting to die...I had a needle in my arm ready to commit but now things are much better they really are so I am glad you are here...there is hope but like you said you can't feel it right now...do you mind sharing more? You may reach me in PM if you wish...
    B

6. isd

isd Well-Known Member

can i PM you

7. WildCherry

Not sure which one of us you meant. :) But you can PM me anytime.

8. isd

isd Well-Known Member

thankyou allison. i am talking with bambi at he moment

9. CarCrash

CarCrash Member

Hey hope everything is okay. I agree crying is 10000000x's better than seeing blood on your hands. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here too.

10. nameslot

nameslot Account Closed

Hello isd.
    I hope Everything is okay and if not then Don't worry Everything will be alright and really sometime crying can help. I am also with you and when you need help then you can say me .
    Thank you very much for sharing your problem.

11. isd

isd Well-Known Member

thankyou all for you replys. i am trying to be more positive

12. isd

isd Well-Known Member

need to put this back to the top.

tons of anxiety at the moment. too much time alone, but sometimes i feel unless you have expereinced a severly depressed/suicidal state then how can i build a relationship?

definate agrophobia. i leave my flat maybe 1 to 2 hour a week. that's agrophobia, right?

need to try and plan for tomorrow when i get up. so that i am not anxious straight from waking up. at least get a good few relaxed hours in.

13. WildCherry

Just wanted you to know I'm here and listening.

14. isd

isd Well-Known Member

thanks allison

well i was in a bad way last night, but not as bad as i was in when i started the thread immediately. so maybe i learned to write something before things got really bad.

i do a lot of looking in the mirror and seeing a monster. but its not always like this, so i just hope i can see a normal person more.

i did some cleaning of the house. it's strange a lot of time i've made an effort to clean my house i've got bad depression. i dont know whether this is ujst coincindence. but it seems like an extra insult, as if i try and do something positive but tis negative i get.

i had a dream that i was in my old family home last night and there was a table and piano we had there, and i was really into cleaning them. there was some polish and i really just wanted to get on and clean.

then i changed house to this house a used to share with a few people a few years ago (i had some problems there) amd i ws dying to go and clean the kitchen, but someone had beaten me to it, and i felt bad . . because was not contributing (which is something i did not do enough of when i was there).

really i hate cleaning. my flat is not too bad for a depressed single 30 something male, but could be better

15. nimbus

nimbus Well-Known Member

sometimes i miss being able to cry. it just never seems to come and bring relief anymore. i'm just numb/hurting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.