i am crying a lot

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by isd, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. isd

isd Well-Known Member

but i think it is a good thing - mostly just tears. feeling hot tears is better than cutting myself and feeling blood.

i remember when i was around 18/19, lying on the bed thinking that i could not remember the last time i cried, must have been years. i thought there might be somethiing wrong with me. but i was gratefull too.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: Sometimes crying can help, it serves as a sort of release.
  3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I agree with Alison...I am sorry you are feeling sad but also like she said it is a release and it sure is as hell is better than cutting yourself for sure.
    Take care and keep talking with us it helps.
  4. isd

isd Well-Known Member

i am shattered, totally broken, i used to be a beautifull boy. and now i am physically and mentally a monster, i have a loving family, who know my situation and care about me, but i am too weak to even feel this to be a normal person

a new decade, fills me with total fear

i am trying to be strong but my insides are eaten away, need to get up
  5. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

What are you shattered about? I am here to listen and offer any help that I can.
    I can here wanting to die...I had a needle in my arm ready to commit but now things are much better they really are so I am glad you are here...there is hope but like you said you can't feel it right now...do you mind sharing more? You may reach me in PM if you wish...
  6. isd

isd Well-Known Member

can i PM you
  7. WildCherry

Not sure which one of us you meant. :) But you can PM me anytime.
  8. isd

isd Well-Known Member

thankyou allison. i am talking with bambi at he moment
  9. CarCrash

CarCrash Member

Hey hope everything is okay. I agree crying is 10000000x's better than seeing blood on your hands. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here too.
  10. nameslot

nameslot Account Closed

Hello isd.
    I hope Everything is okay and if not then Don't worry Everything will be alright and really sometime crying can help. I am also with you and when you need help then you can say me .
    Thank you very much for sharing your problem.
  11. isd

isd Well-Known Member

thankyou all for you replys. i am trying to be more positive
  12. isd

isd Well-Known Member

need to put this back to the top.

tons of anxiety at the moment. too much time alone, but sometimes i feel unless you have expereinced a severly depressed/suicidal state then how can i build a relationship?

definate agrophobia. i leave my flat maybe 1 to 2 hour a week. that's agrophobia, right?

need to try and plan for tomorrow when i get up. so that i am not anxious straight from waking up. at least get a good few relaxed hours in.
  13. WildCherry

Just wanted you to know I'm here and listening.
  14. isd

isd Well-Known Member

thanks allison

well i was in a bad way last night, but not as bad as i was in when i started the thread immediately. so maybe i learned to write something before things got really bad.

i do a lot of looking in the mirror and seeing a monster. but its not always like this, so i just hope i can see a normal person more.

i did some cleaning of the house. it's strange a lot of time i've made an effort to clean my house i've got bad depression. i dont know whether this is ujst coincindence. but it seems like an extra insult, as if i try and do something positive but tis negative i get.

i had a dream that i was in my old family home last night and there was a table and piano we had there, and i was really into cleaning them. there was some polish and i really just wanted to get on and clean.

then i changed house to this house a used to share with a few people a few years ago (i had some problems there) amd i ws dying to go and clean the kitchen, but someone had beaten me to it, and i felt bad . . because was not contributing (which is something i did not do enough of when i was there).

really i hate cleaning. my flat is not too bad for a depressed single 30 something male, but could be better
  15. nimbus

nimbus Well-Known Member

sometimes i miss being able to cry. it just never seems to come and bring relief anymore. i'm just numb/hurting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.