I am disturbed of this life and myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello people,

Before registering, I haven't gone through the details of this forum. I assume this forum helps those who want to commit suicide. With that in mind, I registered and hope someone would help me out. I am looking for a short cut way to commit suicide. There are a score of reasons to commit suicide. First of all I hate God, the fucking evil who created me for nothing. I am totally useless to myself and this world. There's nothing I do is right. Whatever I have done in the past seems to me a mistake-a bucket full of rotten mistakes.

I prayed to God to for the guidance, I asked for help, I even said I will help the needy provided I get the support for him. Now it seems to me the more I ask for help the more I get is "NO" from that Evil, monster God. I have now turned 26 and on this year of August I will be 27. Yet I am still living on my parents income. I have graduated from a sick university-it was a mistake too to attend there. I have caused a lot of troubles to my parents. They are the best parents that I've ever seen. But because I cannot reciprocate the help they provided me since my childhood compels me to commit suicide.

If God doesn't love me, then why did he create? I believe luck is a great factor to success. When you have no luck, no matter how hard you try, you wont be established. I've seen those people who never went to school earn a lot ofmoney and live happily while I am here a graduate useless who is still learning spending dad's money.

I have decided I will commit suicide at the age of 30. The decision is final. So, please help me if there is any easiet way to commit suicide. Please do not give any advice on how to live peacefully. I have had enough of that shit. Most of the human beings r just selfish.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
First welcome to SF. We are a PRO life site here
We care about people and if you need help need to vent then please do so but remember this site is about supporting each other to get WELL hugs
No one will help you find ways to leave please become familar with the rules of the site okay We want you to stay safe hugs

I wouldn't register if I knew it was pro life site. Never mind, now that I have registered let me just be here for a while. total eclipse, could you tell me what is there to be a pro life? Are you one of those who were born lucky? If you are now with those things you wanted, you got plenty of reasons to be a pro life. I won't be surprised.

Crue-K

could you tell me what is there to be a pro life? Are you one of those who were born lucky?
Just because this is a pro life site, it doesn't mean everyone on here is. Even pro life people still face the same suicdal ideation as others. Personally speaking, I am pro choice, we all have the right to decide for ourselves. If you do visit pro suicide sites, they tend to be bombarded with trolls which are unhelpful at best. Stick around, I am quite sure there will be some people people on tis forum that you can relate to.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I am glad you will stick around for awhile and no i came here because like the rest i was in sever emotional pain but found a safe place here to vent to voice my fears and pain and it helped take away the thoughts of leaving. Born into a life of turmoil not lucky anything i have i fought for .
I hope you too create friends here and find some healing hugs

Louis03

Ask yourself what kind of person gives advice to a total stranger on how to kill themselves? You don't know what kind of mental state that person is in. Information about methods aside it doesn't seem like the type of people I'd like to be around, at all.

Born into a life of turmoil not lucky anything i have i
At least you got what you wanted through struggle. What would you call those who after much effort gets nothing but kick in the ass because the evil God doesn't like the person or some says God is testing the person (Which is a complete SH*****)? BTW, please share your life of turmoil.

Ask yourself what kind of person gives advice to a total stranger on how to kill themselves?
A person who has the intention of killing himself and who is going through the hell enough to commit suicide.

Louis03

A person who has the intention of killing himself and who is going through the hell enough to commit suicide.
That would be the person seeking the advice wouldn't it? Anyway, hope you stick around and find support here. It's not a site of a bunch of do-gooders, it's people who are suffering themselves and in many cases with much hardships.

There is only one person I think of most when I think of suicide: My mother. I love her so much. I hate to think if I ever commit suicide, she'd go crazy as she loves me too dearly. I just don't know what to do.

Louis03

There is only one person I think of most when I think of suicide: My mother. I love her so much. I hate to think if I ever commit suicide, she'd go crazy as she loves me too dearly. I just don't know what to do.
I have the same thoughts about my mother. I tell myself I'll hold out till she's gone sometimes when I get to thinking about it. I also tell myself that if I'm holding out during that time I have to keep fighting because anything less is just being lazy. Well, that's what I tell myself anyway, don't think I do a very good job at fixing my sh*t but yeah. I feel like the more you fight the more you get some hope and the easier it gets to fight... Good luck.

Viro

I also believe that I have the right to die. However, that doesn't stop me from visiting this site and receiving support from it.

I hope that you decide to stay.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
No my life is mine and i came from nothing and if can accomplish something so can others it was a very hard fight and now i am tired of this fight so tired but like you i cannot do what my brother did i cannot cause such deep angonizing pain to others i can't leave but it hurts so much to stay. dam eh i just keep so busy so dam busy diing everything anything so my mind does not go there at least if i am helping others i am useful there i gave a bit of me i vented and i hope you too can vent the pain out okay i find it helps when i can do it hugs

You are right. We must be involved in something to keep us away from thinking of suicide. I am scared of suicide just because of my mother. I am really sorry for your brother. Was he older than you?

IV2010

I'm glad you've decided to stay here a while....there's a lot of friendly and supportive people on SF..
keep thinking of your Mother and know that she will be devastated if you take your life....the very reason I'm here at SF is because my son took his life...each day is a struggle and life as I knew it is over...
I am chronically depressed and suicidal most of the time...
I urge you to seek some professional help as soon as possible...
can you talk to your doctor about how you feel? are you able to tell your Mother how you're feeling?...she may be your best ally
take care and stay safe.

I'm glad you've decided to stay here a while....there's a lot of friendly and supportive people on SF..
keep thinking of your Mother and know that she will be devastated if you take your life....the very reason I'm here at SF is because my son took his life...each day is a struggle and life as I knew it is over...
I am chronically depressed and suicidal most of the time...
I urge you to seek some professional help as soon as possible...
can you talk to your doctor about how you feel? are you able to tell your Mother how you're feeling?...she may be your best ally
take care and stay safe.
Yeah thats my fear. She might also take her life if she hears about my suicide. I don't want her to die. She is the most loving person I have in my life. I haven't told her yet how I feel about myself. I think I will let her know soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00