I am doing OK

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brokenheart, Aug 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brokenheart

brokenheart Member

I haven't been around in a while but wanted to stop in and let everyone know that lately, I have been OK. I still think about it but haven't been real serious lately.

I am still sad. Yesterday, I saw a little girl running around with a butterfly net and it reminded me how my little girl used to do the same thing. It didn't matter that there were no butterflies. She just liked to run around swing it with a big smile on her face.

Yeah, I cried yesterday. but it was different. I miss her and I am still sad that she is gone but I remembered the time and recognized it as a happy memory.

I don't think I will ever stop missing her or be truly happy ever again, but I think I just might be able to tolerate life again.

Thank you everyone for your help and support.

2. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

hey. good to know youre feeling better. :)

3. Rose24

Rose24 Chat & Forum Buddy

I lost a child too. I understand your pain. I wish there were more that I could say, but I am here if you ever need to talk to someone who understands :hug:

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Wow, it's really good to see you around and know you're doing okay!!! You will probably always miss her; and you've got the right idea about being able to think of happy memories. You've come a long way, and in even more time, you might truly be happy again. But for now, I'm just really glad you're doing better!!

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello and welcome back to the forum :)

I'm glad to hear you're doing better :hug:

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Thank you its good to get good news glad your doing better and glad your back

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.