I am done f this world

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Solmear, Sep 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solmear

Solmear Member

I give up. I honestly don't care about anything that happens in this world. I am so tired of trying to find distractions that will alievate my compleat distain I feel for this life. I can't think of a single reason that makes not jumping off a bridge not improve life for me. I don't care about Money and I have yet to meet a person that makes oblivion seem less attractive. I am so tired of trying to justify not ending this BS it's hard. For 11 years I have strived to find something to care about. But I am so close to losing it. I am going to do the same thing I have always done and reach out to you... Why shouldn't I end this painfull failure of existance when nothing is all I desire. Why should I wake up every day when a I want is to go to sleep. I have used every excuse that psychologists have created have studied them but still reach the conclusion that I do t care. I am so tired of this world. I just want it to end. And while I love my family they will get over it. I give up that excuse. For me... Over a decade of unrelenting depression what do I do.... I know what I want I can hope I am wrong but please other answers would rule. As I always do at this stage I use typing this to let myself get tired and pass out to rationally try again tomarrow but again same excuses time Amd again. Fml

2. Solmear

Solmear Member

Pretty please someone anyone reply. I am debating going to go kill myself right now. Please I need any reason.

3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I just read - it is a little quiet on boards right now because of the hour unfortunately. Happy to talk some with you though.

4. NYJmpMaster

We can exchange messages here or you can PM if you prefer .....

5. Solmear

Solmear Member

Thanks I still just am so tired of this world I want nothing mkre than oblivion. Real question why shop do strive to wake up tomorrow. I can't think of one and it's not helping my longevity

6. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

Perhaps I should give some reasons on why you should live, and give you the same excuses you are running through your head right now, but really, you know them all already (live for your family, live for those who would be hurt... blah blah blah...) But instead I should give you reasons why You shouldn't die.. perhaps? Death is final complete. no coming back, Nothing perhaps seems attractive right now, but right now you are looking for an outlet of the internal pain that you have. Some find writing helps, some find screaming at the top of their lungs helps... but some find that just those thoughts of having the end come are the most soothing that it brings you out by just allowing you to feel that.

I am not saying for you to go do something like that, that is not what I am aiming to explain.

Find someone you can trust to talk to and tell them everything going in your mind right now, and how it makes you feel. if you dont have someone, write them down, on paper in a diary... online somewhere private, and get it all out, get out exactly whats brought you to that point, whats caused it, what could help, what you feel like doing, and possibly... what could you do to change that. There is only so much an online community has to offer you, But if you do want an ear, I will be about for a little while.

TC and I hope that you find yourself being swept back from the torrents, just try and keep your head up. :hug:

7. Solmear

Solmear Member

Serious question why shouldn't I go kill myself right now. I don't enjoy life, the people in it, or anything I see or hear. I can't think of a single reason where my next destination is not a jump into oblivion.

8. NYJmpMaster

You cant think of a reason why not because your mind is focused on that. It is like trying to get a song that is stuck in your head out of your mind - the harder you try the more it keeps playing.

So far as me giving you reasons - they will not help you. They would be my reasons not yours. I would be interested in your actual reasons as all you have said is nothing worth living for but i have no idea what used to interest you or would if it were not impossible. I do not know what made you feel like life is so bad. Without stuff like that there is little I can offer that would have any bearing on you and I do not believe you want to hear empty cliches ....

9. Solmear

Solmear Member

Ty going to sleep and pray those voises shut up tomorrow I will use the time honored tradition of wait till tomorrow. Worked over a decade. Same result but it worked. Love till tomorrow but tomorrow will never be today. Thanks for being there love you

10. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

maybe failing hope is right, in a way

you could try write down your feelings- then perhaps write down things you wish to get from life... their must be something really small you want to acheeve

hope it gets better for you

11. dannyboy86

dannyboy86 Active Member

i hope your depression begins to relieve.
    what helps you not to be so depressed.
    Animals help me. Let me know, okay? I understand suicidal pain. It is a constant battle. Sometimes you wonder if you will win. Sometimes you wonder if you will give into suicide in an attempt to, end the pain that you are experiencing. Tell me a bit about yourself, whats going so wrong in your life death seems the only solution?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.