i am done

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sadhart, May 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

the pain will never stop. it's just keeps getting worse and worse. it's obvious i was not meant to be born in the first place.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What's causing you so much pain? Here if you want to talk.
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

so am I...and what have you done to work through this? Counseling? etc.? I am a strong advocate for getting care as it has helped me so much in my life
  4. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

I have been working steady for almost three months now, and at first I was happy, but now I don't feel that way. I get crap at work, and at home with my relatives. Worse, I still can't get over this heartacching rejection from a girl a few years ago. I don't know why it still hurts after all this time.

Yes, I am trying to reconnect with my therapist, it's just hard getting a ride there because I live in a stupid rural area and there's no public transit system in the area. This is just the tip of what's wrong with my meaningless life. Sorry for rambling though.
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Don't be sorry hun it is good to talk here ok i t help to know you are not alone. I am sorry you were rejected hun her loss ok you can find another who will appreciate you.
    I do hope you can get some help into seeing your therapist hun Hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.