I am done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andyc68

we are all here for the same reason, we are all depressed enough to want to take our own lives, some may call it stupid but it is really our choice, a well thought out one when we are at our lowest point and can't see the wood for the trees.
sorry conrad, i know what you are trying to do but to place guilt on someone may not be the right way.

when we are down, crying, lost and alone we all come here to be with people who can understand, to reach out just for a minute and hope to cling to something worthwhile, for someone to notice us, for that someone to say something to keep us here another day.

and it does work.

hun you have helped me, you have noticed me and we have talked.

i appreciate everything, i really do.
please just hold on untill the morning and please go to your gp, get the help you need, the help you want and the help you are crying out for.

i count everyone here as my friend, you are my friend hun. please stay safe.

Lestat

I Understand Andy I do. Its just I have spent a long time on the phone with her and I have built a very good friendship with her.

I really hope she does not do anything stupid. I just got off the phone with her, ill leave it to her to update you all on what is going on though. Fingers crossed everything goes ok.

Lestat

Ive been told to tell you all she went to the docs and got some pills to make her sleep. she is ok and will post tomorrow.

she said thanks for the relies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00