I am done

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Sento, Jun 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sento

Sento New Member

Hey guys, I am new here.

I just can't deal with this anymore. I can't stand... life. I have been so depressed lately, and usually when I am depressed I pull out of it, but this time it is different. I am seventeen years old and I am wondering why I am even alive. I feel like I am a waste of space... I am gay, not by choice, and I just don't see the point of living. I feel like everyone hates me, and I kind of hate myself right now. All I do not is lay in bed and try to sleep. And honestly, last night I was hoping that I would die in my sleep. I hope I die tonight too. It would be so much easier to die now than die later on... I would rather not wait for something that is going to happen. I hate this. Being gay absolutely sucks. If it were up to me I would be straight, but I was born like this and I can't help it. My parents are hard core christian conservatives and they hate homosexuals, so I have never told them... I never will. They always say things like "You need to know this for when you are married and have kids..." and I just want to scream at the top of my lungs that I would LOVE to have kids, I really would, but I am fricken gay. I feel so low right now. I have officially hit rock bottom.

I am confused, I am lost, I don't know what to do. I don't think I can carry through with killing myself, and I probably won't. All I can do is hope that I get in a car accident, get diagnosed with some terminal illness, or get killed by some jerk for being gay... I just want to get out of this rut, and I don't know where to start.
  2. BriGuy

BriGuy Antiquities Friend

I am SO sorry you are having such a rough time!! But even though you're parents can't accept it, MANY people WILL accept it!! I LOVE being gay, and wouldn't change a THING about it!!!

I would LOVE to talk to you if you're willing... I will listen to whatever you want to talk about... and share anything I can to help!! It is NOT over just because you are gay!!

Feel free to TALK to me ANYTIME! I will also send you a PM with my personal contact info!! :hug: :hug: :hug:
  3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hi I sent you a PM a few minutes ago...hope you come back! there are great people here and lots of support...let us help.
    you are not alone..

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Sento,

I'm sorry you're having such a rough time at the moment.

Are you feeling any better today?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.