I am done

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Sento, Jun 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sento

Sento New Member

Hey guys, I am new here.

I just can't deal with this anymore. I can't stand... life. I have been so depressed lately, and usually when I am depressed I pull out of it, but this time it is different. I am seventeen years old and I am wondering why I am even alive. I feel like I am a waste of space... I am gay, not by choice, and I just don't see the point of living. I feel like everyone hates me, and I kind of hate myself right now. All I do not is lay in bed and try to sleep. And honestly, last night I was hoping that I would die in my sleep. I hope I die tonight too. It would be so much easier to die now than die later on... I would rather not wait for something that is going to happen. I hate this. Being gay absolutely sucks. If it were up to me I would be straight, but I was born like this and I can't help it. My parents are hard core christian conservatives and they hate homosexuals, so I have never told them... I never will. They always say things like "You need to know this for when you are married and have kids..." and I just want to scream at the top of my lungs that I would LOVE to have kids, I really would, but I am fricken gay. I feel so low right now. I have officially hit rock bottom.

I am confused, I am lost, I don't know what to do. I don't think I can carry through with killing myself, and I probably won't. All I can do is hope that I get in a car accident, get diagnosed with some terminal illness, or get killed by some jerk for being gay... I just want to get out of this rut, and I don't know where to start.

2. BriGuy

BriGuy Antiquities Friend

I am SO sorry you are having such a rough time!! But even though you're parents can't accept it, MANY people WILL accept it!! I LOVE being gay, and wouldn't change a THING about it!!!

I would LOVE to talk to you if you're willing... I will listen to whatever you want to talk about... and share anything I can to help!! It is NOT over just because you are gay!!

Feel free to TALK to me ANYTIME! I will also send you a PM with my personal contact info!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hi I sent you a PM a few minutes ago...hope you come back! there are great people here and lots of support...let us help.
    you are not alone..

B

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Sento,

I'm sorry you're having such a rough time at the moment.

Are you feeling any better today?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.