I am dying today

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lmtyler, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lmtyler

lmtyler Member

I have stood all I can stand and I am killing myself today

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

no you're not! stay here please :hug:

3. lmtyler

lmtyler Member

There is nothing to live for

4. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Anything happened to make you feel this way? Please talk to us. :hug:

5. Blackness

Blackness Guest

there is always something. no matter how big or small.

6. lmtyler

lmtyler Member

There is nothing

7. lmtyler

lmtyler Member

I am losing my apartment today and I have no where to go. My only friend is in the philippines and I am in the US. I just sent him my goodby email so now I am ready to go

8. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Can you try and reason with the people who own the property to see if they can give you a bit longer so you have time to sort out a place to stay? Maybe you could contact a housing place to try and find some temporary accommodation. I don't know where you live so I'm not sure on where you need to look but there are people who can help. Hang on in there.

9. lmtyler

lmtyler Member

I have tried I called every sheltor and none have any openings I have tried every thing death is not my first choice it is my last

10. corral

corral Guest

family? friends? share a room with someone and tell them you will pay as soon as u get paid if you dont have money, and if you dont have a job start something now, where you can be taken right away.

11. lmtyler

lmtyler Member

my family disowned me a year ago. The only friend i have is in the philippines and i have no way to get there

12. corral

corral Guest

do u have a job?
    isnt there any social help?

13. lmtyler

lmtyler Member

No I don't have a job I am disabled and have applied for disablity and I have tried to find any one to help and can't

14. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

If your feeling suicidal, I know its a short term solution but can you not admit yourself to hospital? I know in the UK, you are able to admit yourself to a psychiatric unit and you can leave at any time. That would then give you support so you want to live and also, they can then help with accommodation? Has to be worth a try?

15. lmtyler

lmtyler Member

I have thought of that but I don't think its worth the effort I think being dead would be better

16. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

if you live in the US, I am fairly well versed re the health care system, and would be willing to help...plez PM me and let me know who you have contacted...help with emergency Medicaid and housing are best navigated by the social services department of your city/state...Jackie

17. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

I think ur worth the effort...and you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by going into hospital.

18. ScorchedInBlack

ScorchedInBlack Active Member

if you really need a place to go i am sure that you could live with me...
    I know that sounds weird but if it will keep you from killing yourself and get
    you back up on your feet why not?

just give me a few days though..right now I am in a hospital I had a really bad OD trying to kill myself last night I took 18 restricted pills..just give me time. I will help you. :hug:
    and I mean it.

19. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

There is no way you should give up! You are still new here and need to tell us more about your problems and the things you need so we can try our best to help you and I hope you read this and let us try our best to help you. :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2007
  20. corral

corral Guest

ScorchedInBlack thats a great offer! very nice of you! i hope the main poster is still alive and will listen to the advice that was givven here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.