I am fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.SoNiC.boY

I did it to myself. just like always, i always fuck myself over. I really should have know better than to get involved again, fuck it NEVER again with her. EVER. I'm so sick and tired of screwing myself over. its like this pattern where i get things going... ok, and then BAM, i do something dumb and im back at the start again. I'm so mad at myself i could scream until my throat bleeds. I hate her for this, i really do. However i hate myself even more. :grr:

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
You don't drown by falling into water, you drown by staying there.Get yourself back up again :hug: what happened with her? :(

A.SoNiC.boY

We got back together, and their by i got my family back (me her and our daughter). and then like a week later she was like, meh, I'm going back to this other dude. for me the worst part is that we slept together... because it got me really emotionally attached again. i hate her guts now, like i said, i just hate myself more for letting it happen.

UnkelHeit

I'm sorry you went through this and are feeling so bad. I went through something similar, for about 15 years, off and on, hot and cold. She had a son that I tried to be a father to. If my mind hadn't been so clouded with depression I might have made better choices. Knowing how you feel right now I don't know what to suggest. I just hope that she lets you have a good relationship with your daughter.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
We got back together, and their by i got my family back (me her and our daughter). and then like a week later she was like, meh, I'm going back to this other dude. for me the worst part is that we slept together... because it got me really emotionally attached again. i hate her guts now, like i said, i just hate myself more for letting it happen.
That's horrible~ I don't know why someone would do that to someone :( But, something good has come from this..we live and learn. The smartest person is the one who's made the most mistakes. Don't beat yourself up about it. Of course you're going to be angry but it will pass :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00