I am failing yet again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DragonSong, Oct 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DragonSong

DragonSong Well-Known Member

things just dont ever get better they only get worse....I cant deal with failure anymore...I have tried for the past year to make things better and they just get worse as the days go by...I dont want to deal with it anymore..I want to sleep and never wake again:itachi:

2. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

I am sorry your feeling that way.. what is getting worse for you and what would you wish could be better?

:hug:

3. DragonSong

everything is bad..financially things have gone from bad to just about powerless and no fricken food...very little help here for us...no funds to help us...my depression and health are getting worse as time goes on...my son is getting into trouble at school and wont change his behavior and is acting just like his older brother more and more everyday....nobody wants to come see us in the family but they will travel everywhere else to visit other family members...I wish i was back in my home state I wish my son would do better at home and at school...I wish we had the money to pay our bills...but mostly if nothing changes I jsut want my son to get better and succeed in school...I am tired of the arguing all the time...things seemed better earlier in the year but with the rain and the lack of friends available for my son..both my husband and him are having such a hard time doing what they need to do and I jsut cant keep things together anymore...I jsut cant be the referee between the two...its a problem that has gone on between those two forever and it jsut doesnt get any better...I am just so dang tired of it..I am out of resources to turn to for help and I have nowhere else to go....its just a record player playing the same song over and over and over until one just takes it and smashes it against the wall cause they cant take listening to it anymore.:itachi:

4. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

I'm sorry.. :( Times seem very difficult for many right now.. but I can't imagine how it must be with your family.. Would be difficult I'd think to handle all the arguing and then simply trying to get by.. I know here in Oregon we have food stamp cards for low income families and such.. I receive some and it can help. I also go to a food bank every month for more food support..

Just make sure you can take care of yourself as well as your family and make sure you give yourself plenty of space if you need it. And take care.

We are all here for you! :hug:

5. DragonSong

they have those here to but we were alway over the income for foodstamps but now with his hours getting cut due to rain I have gotten to reapply but she will wait the full thirty days before giving me an answer cause thats just how she is...I know its the law they can wait that long but damn ...back home you dont have to wait for an answer...here they are slow as mollases and still living in the slow days ....its tough for sure

6. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

I'm sorry.. :( I hope you can get some support for that soon! :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.