I am fed up with all this

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by artikchill, Apr 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. artikchill

artikchill Well-Known Member

As the topic states. I am fed up with all this. I've been through hell and back with nothing to get from it but a big "Freak you" in the end. My ex is thinking about leaving town with my son, saying that I don't even come or see how he is doing. We had a pretty big blow out earlier and she changed the convo about 4 times.

I told her "How can I see how he is doing when all you want to do is yell or not answer" then it went from there. I am tired of all these crap she is doing, moving around, yelling, telling me I'm a bad father ect. Therapy's not working and every one that I know just wants to call her names and not listen to me any more. I've already tried to kill myself once again due to her and her crap.

I've tried to let go and I've tried to work things our with her and all she wants to do is burn me. I know it's my business but here is a convo from earlier:

2. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

why did you two broke up?
  3. artikchill

artikchill Well-Known Member

She got really attached to me, like overly attached and I told her that we needed to work things out so we each have are space. There was no space what's so ever. we where with each other 24/7, she was always calling me at work, finding out where I was, what I was doing and I told her she needed to stop or I was going to get into trouble and that there where going to be issues if there is no space between us to do our own things. She got mad and we had Michael and than that's when she left.

I took her every wheres. I took her to her appointments, food stamps, cloths for my son, store, fought with the doctors for hours about my son (Soe milk). I have even called into work to take the day off to be with her when she asked me too. I have done everything and she goes and does this. I am tired of it and tired of living. I've tried to see my son as well as see how he is doing and she does nothing but want to yell or fight.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2009
  4. asri

asri Well-Known Member

hey, u just need to keep pulling urself up! and remember ur goal for now - its for YOU to get better first. only then can u confidently stand up for others.

hope u start work soon enuf to take ur mind off this.

stay safe!

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I agree that you need to work on yourself first.. It seems like she pushes the right buttons and you go off. You need to learn how to control your temper.. Your son will need both of you and being around all the arguing can affect him even at such an early age. Your relationship with her is over. You need to learn how to just be friends..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.