I am fed up with my 'life' and want to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by A loser, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A loser

A loser Well-Known Member

My life has been on a downward spiral for the last few years. I have become physically disabled and as I consequence I am unable to lift things or sit for long periods of time. This has prevented me from being able to work. I used to be at a top university studying science, now I am jobless and on benifits. I have no friends or family and nothing to do with my time. I constantly worry about making my disability worse. I have no real skills and only enough money for the very basic things. I am lonely all the time and long for company, friendship and attention. I have already been in a mental health unit but this just made things worse for me. I have attempted suicide five times already. I feel I have no hope and I am unable to make things better. I doubt I will get any help from strangers on the internet but I have nowhere else left to turn. I want to die, but I am so scared. In many ways I am dead already.

Regards,
    A loser

2. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

:hug: i sent you a PM, but there are lots of people here who feel the same, and you will get help, advice and support from us. we are a friendly bunch.. :smile: take care Lex xx

3. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Like Lexi said, we are all in this funk together. We understand your plight, and are willing to help you out. :hug:

4. A loser

I just hate being so alone.

5. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

your not alone here. :hug:

6. A loser

I have finalised my note. I am ready for death. I just hope their is no afterlife.

7. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

please talk to us. we are all here and we know how it feels to feel alone. a personal recommendation to Lex aswell, she pretty good at this stuff :smile:

8. A loser

Sitting in front of the computor is not the same as having true friends or real comversations. I struggle to do every day things and I am often unable to leave the house on my own. No one is their for me. I overdosed a while ago and woke up in a puddle of my own vomit. Nobody knew, nobody cared. If I ddin't make it nothing would have changed. I can't go on alone. I am just trying to work up the strength for another attempt.

9. A loser

Do you feel the same? Where are you in London? I just want a friend who understands. At college I was very popular, but not now. I can't talk to people who don't understand. You cannot know the pain of wanting to die without feeling it.

10. Landlocked blues

i understand and i feel your pain and i know that im probably not helping at all but i need you to understand, just because we cant see each other. it doesnt mean we are not real friends. :smile: i am your friend

11. Landlocked blues

yes i do feel exactly the same. and yes i live in london :smile: and u? u live in london?

12. A loser

Yes. I pmed you.

13. A loser

Lexi Im sorry for being so down, I just can't control my sadness. Thank you for understanding. I am Bipolar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.