I am fed up

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sadhart, May 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

I don't want to post this because whenever I do, I feel it to be in vain some times. But I am tired of life. I am tired of being my family's scapegoat. They hold it against me when I need them for something, they get on me when I try to do something for myself. They say I don't appreciate them.....no, it's them who take me for granted. I know I'm not a good person, but at least I try to right. But it's clear it's not going to get better....if things keep getting worse, then at the end of the month, I'm taking my life.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Instead hun move away from the toxicity of your family and start a life of your own YOU are a GOOD person hun now be good to you okay hugs

3. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

Okay, no offense, but you don't understand the situation I an dealing with. I have no money therefore I cannot move away. I have no better means of transportation, therefore I have to walk over ten miles to get where I need to tomorrow. i have no job to make money so I can. And no, I am not a good person, but at least I can be honest about it, as opposed to these self righteous hypocrites I have to call my family.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.