i am feeling so alone tonight

• Thread starter silentlyscreaming
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

silentlyscreaming

i was out with people for the first night inn like forever but i came home and now im feeling so fuckin alone..someone please love me:sad:

T

TTrocP

I'm sorry I'm late I was out of town...I'm really sorry you feel so alone, I'll give you as much love as you would like. I hope you feel better

TLA

Antiquitie's Friend
Silently,
At least you got out...what made you feel alone. did you cry or smash the pillow? Did you sleep? I have felt like that and really HATE it. Is it better to forgo the outing altogether?
TLA

I can relate to you. I am somewhat a loner myself. When I go out with people, I sometimes feel like I don't belong in there world. Or I can't relate to them. Coming home after that can make me feel more alone, than if I had just stayed home in the first place. I hope you feel better.

Matt

S

silentlyscreaming

thats exactly how it is matt
TLA, it was hard to sleep and i kinda spazzed out and punched my pillow..i guess it was because i was not alone for the first time in a long time, but then i was when i got home, which made me realize how alone i really am..i dont know but thank your all for your replies :hug:
ray

T

TTrocP

Well it was very smart of you to punch the pillow instead of a wall that's for sure. Haha I've punched a few walls and it just hurts a lot the next day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00