I am feeling so sad everyday.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Marathon-Running-Bunny, Aug 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was looking at my window everyday. I don't know. I don't want my post to trigger anyone else here. But today I am very very emotionally drained and I don't think I have anymore strength to fight with the demons much longer. I am losing this battle. Help me please! Don't ask me go see a doctor or go get myself admitted into hospital please!! Please say some motivating words to me. I need your kind words to pull myself together and find the inner strength inside me again and rise to fight in this battle. I am crying as I write up this post. Please don't scold me. I am as worn out as you. I am just another human being with emotions and I need you to help me now. Please!
  2. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I have known you for a while marathon both in the chatroom and the forum. But my words of encouragement would be that you have gotten through periods like this before through some bad situations. You won those battles and are still here today, which tells me what a strong willed individual you are. You have got through these feelings before, you can do it again. Anytime you need to talk, I am only a pm away :hug:
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Please do not forget to look at the wonderful things about you and how much you have grown throughout the time we have known each other...I am sorry you are feeling this way today, so I am sending big hugs which I wish I could give IRL
  4. Thank you for your replies. :) I stared at all my marathon certificates for the entire day and keep reading the lessons learnt during my marathon runs repeatedly and I am better now. I went to work today feeling neutral but still not happy. Hmm.. I am counting down the number of days to pay day to make myself happy lol.
  5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Just remember you are a great and special person :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.