I am feeling soooooo stressed and suicidal right now...........

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Heatdepot, Jul 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heatdepot

Heatdepot Member

Stuff that's making me stressed and suicidal:

1) My car was totalled and I was injured in an auto accident. Didn't have collision or medical coverage so out of luck. No lawyer wants to take my case cause the other driver lied and said I was at fault and his insurance co denied my claim. Been very stressful trying to find a lawyer but they don't seem interested, at least the ones with the large ads in Yellowpages.

2) My brother is getting married in a few months and demanding that I attend even though I suffer from social anxiety and panic disorder. I have trouble meeting strangers and being in public.

3) My brother wants me to lose a lot of weight for the wedding. I am 5-9 230 pounds so I know I'm fat but being told that is making me even more stressful. I run 5 miles every day but the pounds just aren't coming off!!!!!

4) I lost my job years ago and so don't have any money. My parents and brother have been supporting me finacially so I feel like I have to do what they tell me to do!

I am feeling so stressed and depressed that I want to chug coolant or something and end it already. Or maybe go on a looong run in the hot & remote desert without water until I die of heat stroke.
  2. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Just take a deep breath, and relax. Repeat to yourself, "There is hope." I found my hope in my faith, it helps me in everything. Prayer is effective, and I highly suggest it. Blessings..

I have faith in YOU, you can do anything you make your mind up to do. I just hope it is to live. :)
  3. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Im very sorry you feel so down and things are rough. I said a prayer for you and hope youpray too.

Why dont you call an insurance company and see if they can offer a referral for a lawyer.

As far as the wedding goes,just do your best. You can only do what you can do. Have you looked into meds that might help you make it through the day?

Your brother really doesnt have thr right to demand you lose weight. Sorry. But you seem to be trying very hard. How is your calorie level? what is the quality of the food you eat? You have to lose if you exercise and diet correctly.

Since your family is supporting you, you do owe them respect.But you dont have to do everything they say. Im sure they are happy to help. Do your best.

I send you my hope and love and prayers.

Write me if you want,

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Heatdepot. I'm sorry to hear that you were in a car accident but didn't have insurance. You definitely should have had insurance coverage and good luck trying to find a lawyer who will take your case. Also, if you're trying to lose some weight, you have to reduce the stress in your life, because when you're stressed, your body naturally stores energy as fats. Maybe that's why I don't gain any weight yet I eat like a horse. I don't really get stressed out.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.