I am fine

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Sa Palomera, Feb 1, 2007.

1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I am fine ok!!!! I AM FINE!!!!
    I'm doing pretty well actually! Yeah, I'm doing well!!

they can't take me down! I mean they just can't, can they! No course not, I mean it's just parents, who would be bothered to feel shit cos of them eh.

I am fine.
    Ur right, you two, you don't need to ask how your own daughter is doing. No need. She's perfectly fine and healthy. Couldnt be happier actually. I mean that's more than obvious, isn't it.

Take care you two. This has been the hardest decision in my life so far, but I can't deal with you anymore. I'm gonna make sure that I've sorted everything out and all, and as soon as that's done and I am not dependant on you anymore with ANYTHING, then I won't speak to you again. Ever. yeah, I'm just gonna give you the pleasure. Once again I'm gonna please the two of you. One last time.

so yeah, I'm great.

2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hun, we've talked about this, i really wouldn't give them the satisfaction, i honestly wouldn't. Remember that email from K? Read it again and again. Thats the way you need to get back at them not this. Hun you know what will happen, you gotta stay strong, please don't do this. If you wanna get back at them then fine, if you wanna put them through misery then thats up to you, but that aint the answer the best way i would get back at them would be to stick around and prove you don't need them and watch their faces drop when they see what a success of your life you've made and what would be worse for them is knowing that they had no part in that.

3. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Est your gonna make it ok. Im not going to let you fall. I know that relationship is bringing you a lot of pain, but you have to live for YOU. You have a future, you have goals, and you have people that love you, and I know you have it within yourself to rise above them.

In terms of breaking contact, well I honestly do believe you need to focus on yourself and whats right for you, forging your own path, and if that means putting that relationship to one side for a while, so you can recover, gain strength, and push your life forward, then perhaps thats what you need to do. If you continue to focus on what is broken, with no immediate solutions in sight, then thats going to eat away at you and hamper your recovery.

You have to do what is going to be best for you in the short-medium term, and if that means breaking contact.....then perhaps thats whats needed.

Regardless of what you decide, Im here for you every single step of the way. Matt xox

4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

You know how I feel about it, you remember what I said on skype, make your own life.. just because your parents and other priorities are way out of whack does NOT mean you have done anything or it is your fault. You are a very very bright and caring, funny, beautiful person inside and out. You can do it! you can make it. Don't let their mistakes ruin you. It's hem hun. NOT you. :hug: I love ya hun and we are all here every step of the way. I am here hun, you have my skype, msn, yahoo, forumsupport and ofcourse my cell. Take care of you sweetie, :hug: :hug: :hug:

5. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

thanks for caring, Caz, Matt and Viks. But no worries. I'm good.

6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

You are very welcome! :hug: :biggrin: