I Am Forsaken *trigger*

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by th3silent0ne, Aug 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. th3silent0ne

th3silent0ne Well-Known Member

Roses turn black.
    My heart torn it two.

Tear drop clouds.
    My castle of glass.

Silent cries echo,
    Yet I am invisible.

Blood stained skin,
    I am scarred.

And in my time of great need,
    I am forsaken.

Just in case you didn't understand that, I'm at a low point in a relationship. It's down deciding whether or not it's worth putting up with the pain for a potential better future. On top of that I am still battling severe depression. I feel as if I cry out for help, but no one hears me. I have started cutting again, and I hate myself for it. But the worst part is when I seek help I get shut down. And in this time of pain, all I needed was a friend. My best friend couldn't even make time for me. And so I feel abandoned and helpless. My suicidal thoughts are more constant. If this relationship goes south, I may surely consider ending it all. I really have nothing else to live for.
  2. th3silent0ne

Nice to know people care. Maybe it's the title, or maybe it's my stupid poetry crap. But It's good to know that, like always, no one is here for me. Sometimes I don't know why I bother.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry you are so low and no one hears you. I hope that you reach out to your doctor really i mean it ok. You doctor needs to know your depression is very very low so you can get some meds or therapy something to keep you fighting. If your relationship goes south as you said it then it was not meant to be and for now you need to be looking out for YOU and not worry abt someone else a relationship cannot work until both people in that relationship are strong
  4. th3silent0ne

Funny thing is, my doctor is aware. I've been hospitalized 2 years ago for almost committing suicide. I've been on many meds with no positive results. I've also had counselling but that went south. But the big thing is that this relationship has been pretty strong, despite the downsides. Our love itself is what keeps us alive. And without it, it really doesn't feel like life can go on. I really don't need to hear "maybe you guys weren't meant to be together" and other such words.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.