I am freaking out *poss trig*

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by just a worthless girl, Apr 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I can beleive this. I am having a hard enough time keeping myself alive and all this shit piles up at once and I can't take it, I really can't. That attorney, I can beleive her, damn it. What's she do I CAN'T BELEIVE HER. I go to court for my disability she doesn't show or call or anything.. I am left there alone, then now like 5 minutes before they close on Friday she leaves a message on my voice mail saying that she made an appt for me in a different town not even saying the time of which I need to be there, guess when it is? it's Monday. She knows I don't have a ride to take me do a different town, she didn't even ask me what'd work, she just made the appt and gave me part of the info, I don't even know where the appt is. She's setting me up for failure. If I don't show they could totally drop my case that's been on going for 3 years!

I already decided if I get turned down it's over.. I won't live in the streets or in a house with a fricking pervert. I have no options. NONE. I won't live out my life been a agoraphobic homeless person. It's over if I lose the case. I've promised someone that I will hold off until they make their choice, but it's slim now. I'll lose I know it.. so I may go t hell, I don't know what happens if you commit suicide, and it scares me but I can't go thru anymore. I can't...... there's been too much and I can't end up in that possition.
  2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I dont know who you are or what to say to make it better :sad: I wish I could :sad:

All I can do is send you many hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: and that I really do hope that things will look up for you. Please hang in there.

3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I knows who this is, sending you many hugs hun. Here if u wanna talk :hug:
  4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Did you get it sorted hun?
    Hope you rang the court and all is well:hug:
  5. eddizle

eddizle Member

i am praying for you and i hope that all goes well for you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.