I am glad

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Godsdrummer, Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

You unstickied my thread. I can't even live by my own words.

No matter anymore. I so wanted to see my daughter get married. I so wanted to grow old.

It's just not in the cards.

2. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Lat post on this forum.

I appreciate all everyone has tried to do for me over the past year. Turns out it was for nothing.

Sorry, I wasnt stronger for those who were in need.

Take care one and all.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry for your daughters they will miss you greatly and they will be left with the pain you passed on to them I am sorry you can't seem fit to call crisis and go in and get help for you. Get meds switched therapy do things so you can be around for daughter wedding there is help reach out and get it okay don't destroy their lives by taking yours

4. max0718

max0718 Well-Known Member

Hey fps,

I'm sure they didn't unsticky your post because it didn't mean anything. From what I remember about the post, was that it brought hope to many. I'm not sure what the reasons were, but I'm sure it wasn't meant to offend you. They're maybe just doing some admin to make the most essential posts (e.g. crisis phone numbers etc.) stand out.

You are a very strong person, even if you don't see it yourself. To go through the pain you're going through and still be willing to help others, takes a special sort of person. Don't take that away from the people who so desperately need support on here. Everyone goes through periods where they need more help than they can give. It's precisely this fact that makes a forum like this so useful or even essential. Don't be afraid to ask for help, now that you need it. You'll be back on your feet again someday, and can then help the people who helped you. That's where I am right now, and you can be there again as well.

Please take care, and talk to us. We're here for you!

All the best,

Max

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.