i am going to attempt

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by BG123456, Apr 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BG123456

BG123456 New Member

I am going to attempt tonight i take a XXX i am going to like take 10 and be done i can not take it anymore i am worthless my life means nothing people call me a loser they laugh at me!!!!! When I kill myself i will finally be happy because there will be no more abuse...
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2010
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

What can we do as a group to support you? You are neither worthless nor useless and deserve to be cared for. Please talk to us and let us be there for you...big hugs, J
  3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

dont do it hun :( i saw your other post...your NOT a loser!!!!!
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

People can be so cruel they can but you need to know these people will not be around long. They will go away soon and you will not have to put up with their cruelty any more. Is there anyone you can talk to about this anyone to help you get them to stop if not stay clear of them and just get somehelp for you okay. Don't let people like that destroy you okay They are the ones that are useless that are unimportant They are the ones that need to have someone put them in their place Talk to a coucellor a teacher your parents someone okay Just know they will not always be there okay they will eventually leave and you will get better friends caring ones stay safe okay get help talk to someone don't let them win
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.