i am going to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by bluequeen, Mar 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluequeen

bluequeen Well-Known Member

Its funny because I have tried so long to gather the courage to kill myself and I think I finally gone and got it

2. BrooklynRider

BrooklynRider Well-Known Member

Courage is a great thing. It would be really inspiring to see you put it to good use. How about setting a goal over the next 6 months and using your courage toward that?

3. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

what has happened in your life to finally make that leap?

whatever happened just remember that type of courage is not courage it's pain. And remember pain subsides in time. Just know this feeling you have shall pass....Good Luck

4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

It sounds like you are in a lot of pain.

Has something happened to make things seem so bad for you? Would you like to tell us about it?

Hang in there honey

5. bluequeen

bluequeen Well-Known Member

i couldnt do it. i am so lost and i do not know what to do. death as well as life seem like such impossible options but there arent any more options. i am probably about to drop out of grad school, quit my job and do something crazy because i am just so hurt. im all alone and i have always been that way.

6. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

It's really good that you are still with us. Somewhere inside you are still fighting and that's brilliant.

There are always options even if you feel otherwise.

Have you been to your doctor and got some help and support? That might be a good place to start if you have not already done it. They can help you with things like meds and/or therapy. If you have already been and are getting help, maybe talk to your therapist/s about how you are doing and what else can be done to help you. No one deserves to feel as bad as you do right now.

You might feel alone but you have a whole forum of people here that can help and support you, if you let us.

Could you maybe join some clubs or take up some hobbies? That might help you make some friends with some like minded people.

Hang in there honey, it might seem hard but you can get through this.

Take care of yourself

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.