I Am Going To Do It Tonight

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Silentgirl, Feb 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silentgirl

Silentgirl New Member

I am going to kill myself tonight, any last words to me before I take my journey?
  2. Mortal Moon

Mortal Moon Well-Known Member

Stay and talk about it for a while. What's up?
  3. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Don't do it.....

Talk to us and let us know of your despair.
  4. Silentgirl

Silentgirl New Member

I can't take it anymore, I am so depressed. I have been for years and failed a few times at my suicide attempts. But not this time. I will do this right. I am getting ready now.

No one will care if I am gone. No friends, No job anymore, no anything. I am tired of being miserable, I can hardly get out of bed anymore. I just want it to get better but no matter how hard I try it wont. Everything hurts all of the time.

I am on anti depressants and therapy hasn't helped. I just want to be dead. I can't take this.
  5. neohume

neohume Well-Known Member

<Mod Edit, WildCherry>
    If your minds made up, then i cant change that, but i hope you dont.
    im new here, and as i'm on a site like this i can understand somewhat how you feel, or maybe not, i dont know.
    welcome to the club:stars:
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2010
  6. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Just be sure that you have tried every other conceivable option. Are you absolutely sure this is the only one left????? You found here so I'd say it isnt. Talk, post about everything. This is one of the only places that you will be able to talk about the things in RL that you cant to others. People here understand. So please keep posting and see if a few members from here can't help you through this.
  7. Silentgirl

Silentgirl New Member

It is the only option left. I have been here before only under a different name.
  8. CloudCatching

CloudCatching Well-Known Member

If you're taking the time out to actually post something about it before you do I think subconsciously you're having second thoughts. Maybe you're waiting for someone to give you another option, or to at least lessen your feelings for wanting to die.

Are you absolutely positive that no amount of talking could even in the slightest change your mind? Because there are a lot of people here that are ready and willing to listen to everything you have to say
  9. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I agree with CloudCatching and you can count me as one here to listen and as one who cares
  10. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I dont want this to come out mean so please dont take it the wrong way... but what has kept you going from the time you were here before til you felt the need to post again? Maybe it is something that will work again but with support of the members as help? I know where you are at right now. I really do. How helpless things look and even worse how you feel. But there might be something that hasnt been talked about yet or discovered yet?

Hun you have 5 people here alone that are posting and wanting to help. There has to be something that can help. Even if it's just to post and get it all out. Keep posting.

Sorry 6... forgot to count me (lol).
  11. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

god bless you.
  12. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Silentgirl,
    You came here for a reason.. More than likely because you know you will be heard by members here.. Suicide is not the answer.. The no job thing is normal right now because there are millions of people unemployed right now..Jobs are scarce..Stay here with us and keep posting.. You have caught several members attention..We want you to be safe..Please take care!!!
  13. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Reach out okay talk to your doctor a teacher a religous person anyone keep reaching out for help there is help out there okay. Lastly go to hospital and tell them you are not coping you need help. Each day is different so please hang on things can change for the better
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.