I am going to do it!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by dosFREAK, Feb 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dosFREAK

dosFREAK Well-Known Member

Suicideforum.com, it has been a very long time since my last visit to this site, and this will be my last one, because everything was ok, until now, I really want to kill myself, NOW!!!! Its not worth it anymore, my family is treating me like shit, I will never be able to jump out of this depression spiral, I just slit my wrists with a knife for the first time, and want to keep going, because I feel better each time I do it, people around me think I'm crazy, 90% of the students from the school I go to (Ranchview High School, AKA Hell) like to listen to rap, and start bashing on my favorite music genre, heavy metal, just because I'm different, all the kids in the school hate me just because I'm not a gangster, but rather a metalhead, I hate the school I go to, mainly because there are so many country hick teachers that will put up with gangster kids, and like to listen to that 50 cent junk like the kids in the school do, lets face it, things will never get better, ignorant hick teachers will not listen to my opinions, but rather make threats each time I try to explain to them how I feel, I just want to end it all now, every time something really bad happens, I listen to this, because there is NO other way to express how I feel!

2. Light_In_The_Dark

Light_In_The_Dark Well-Known Member

Hey. I have a similar situation with a music too. Im the only metalhead an rocker in my village, everybody listens to folk music (Serbian folk music-> the abomination of music), its hard to survive. The keys is not to accept their culture and do not force your culture to them. Stay safe and strong!
  3. danni

danni Chat Buddy

i hope you dont hun, its take alot to not follow the crowd maybe you can get moved to another school? :hug:
  4. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

It is high school, most of the attending populace has yet to mature. Bashing someone else's opinion is like claiming one color is better than another, don't let a handful of kids make you feel bad about being who you are. Still, you cannot expect someone else to accept your views on something if you don't accept theirs. After getting to know a few people, I found while they listened to rap most of the time a lot of them had secret crushes on rock and metal. It would be a shame for you to off yourself over something as petty as high school, people tend to grow up when faced with the reality of everyday life and you will probably come across quite a few of these people if you keep going.
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I hope you change your mind dos. You won't be in high school forever. It seems that after the school years finish, more acceptance begins. Just because you don't conform to their likes and dislikes doesn't mean you are not a great person. Please do what you can to survive. You are worth it. Believe it or not.
  6. dosFREAK

dosFREAK Well-Known Member

Thanks, everybody, I just got back from the hospital a few hours ago, I got my cut treated, and wrapped, I am just going to go on with school tomorrow.
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad you were treated. I hope the school day goes okay for you.
  8. Fishman

Fishman Guest

I hate teachers that try to suck up to the kids by liking what they like...yeah kids i'm hip too ya know. don't worry about a bunch of dicks that you have to go to high school with. If they meet any of those 'gangstas' they worship they would most likely be chewed up in seconds...lol.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.