I Am Going To Drink Myself To An Early Grave

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by nunziosoprano, Nov 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nunziosoprano

nunziosoprano Member

In the last 3 weeks I have gotten wasted EVERY single day just to numb the emotional pain and depression that I am going through. When I am not at the bar until closing hour I am at home getting drunk since I want to speed up my eventual death as soon as possible. Infact I am wasted right now. At the current rate that I am going how long will it take for me to end up pushing daisys ? Does anybody know ?
  2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

You wrote pretty well for a drunken person. Anyway I have no idea about how long it'll take. You'll eventually get liver poisoning or something
    i dunoo
    i duno what im writing.
  3. geolab101

geolab101 Well-Known Member

you should seek professional help because you will drink yourself to an early grave. i hope this is not what you want. if you want to get better you should talk to people about what you are going through and seek help. it might suck for a little while, but i believe you can notice an upswing.

edit: that was phrased horribly. sorry. take that in the best way possible. i wasn't trying to say something is wrong with you. i have my coping strategies and you have yours. sorry about this terribly written post. you should really just not read it.

good luck, i think you can do it, if you seek more help.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2007
  4. Random

Random Well-Known Member

What I can tell you is that you're more likely to just spend many years being totally miserable and then, suddenly find a reason to want to live and find that you have liver cancer or some other horrid disease that will kill you slowly and very painfully.

Drinking will likely only make your woes worse.
  5. danni

danni Chat Buddy

drinking only numbs the pain but doesn't make it go away and i really hope you dont do that cause it can make ur all ur problems alot worse hun :hug:
  6. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

Don't you want to discuss the problems you are having with us?
  7. bleach

bleach Well-Known Member

yeah Random is right, unless you drink enough to OD it will take a very long time to drink yourself to death, and the pain of doing it will be worse than the pain you are going through now.
  8. nunziosoprano

nunziosoprano Member

Yeah you guys have a point, I think I will just use the sleeping pills and plastic bag over my head method instead. It's less painful and quicker as well.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.