I am going to EXPLODE for the most stupidest reason ever...help

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kai Nashi, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Kai Nashi

Kai Nashi Well-Known Member

Whelp today I just bought a Denim Army Jacket from Rivithead.com... It was $132. I got a XL and I am now freaking out because I measured the waist around my chest before buying it and after buying it I saw the chest and measured and it seems it can go out pretty wide...and I am SO PISSED and VEEERY ANXIOUS...I am SO SCARED it will be TOO LOSE on me and I will be sad and probably CRY because I'm a fucking whimp.. Shit like this just REALLY gets to my head even though it's just a FUCKING JACKET IDK WHAT TO DO I AM FREAKING OUT OVER THIS like I keep putting a tape measure around my waist CONSTANTLY Seeing how it would be it is REALLY getting to me and idk what to do it hurts and what also fucking sucks is if I can return it they don't have any larges left and I REALLY want this jacket so much I have been eyeing it for a while I am such a FUCK UP in buying clothing items like seriously most of the close I buy will ALWAYS have some flaw and I fucked up in buying like seriously this whole thing is REALLY stressing me out I once cried over the hem of my favorite shirt un hemming and today has already been FUCKING SHIT. I am just SO FUCKING STRESSED right now FUCKING HELL...

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey, try and calm down!! Maybe I missed this or am missing something but can you not get a refund for the money if the jacket does not fit? I know that if something is on sale they usually have a no refund policy. Was your jacket on sale? Also if you can return is it possible they will be able to get the jacket in your size again? (asumming they're just out of stock at the moment)? I understand you're very stressed but try and calm and resolve this. 132 dollars is a good sum of money to anybody. I'd contact them now and explain your situation and see what they say :)

Good LUCK X

3. Kai Nashi

Kai Nashi Well-Known Member

Yes, you can return the item, and I do not know when larges will be in stock again. It wasn't on sale so that's good, but to be honest I actually started to calm down since I read that chest measurements on jackets are 4 inches more than actual chest sizes so I guess I am kind of better it's just I hate how I react to buying stuff online it always puts me in stress I still am in sort of stress but I feel more better but thank you for helping. :)

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey again, I am glad you feel less stressed now :) Buying clothes online is always very difficult, I only did it when I was very thin and knew that all petite and small sizes would fit me. To be honest, you say its a ''stupid reason'' you feel stressed. Yo be fair I think a LOT of people get stressed over things they buy online, worrying will it or won't it fit, will it look like what it does online etc.... don't think you're the only one who feels this!

You are welcome, glad you feel better now :)

5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, don't worry as just return it and get the correct size. You will be fine. I totally understand buying online is different to buying in person. Don't worry now. Remain calm now. Take care.