I Am Going To Go Scorched Earth on my own Daughter

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Godsdrummer, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Bad enough we have been dealing with this gang banger boyfriend of hers, now I find out she lost her IPOD Touch she got for Christmas. That damned thing isnt even completely paid for yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This child will be in a world of hurt when I get home. She will curse the day she was ever born.

I am furious!!!!
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hey tigger.... please take a dddeeeppppp breath and count to 10 before you open that can of whoop ass on her. Remember she is the child you are the adult. Just please tell her how disappointed you are, that it wasnt even paid for yet, all that but dont lose it on her. I'm sure she feels badly too. Maybe not for the same reasons as you but she does feel bad. Just keep thinking "this is one of those parent tests....this is one of those parent tests..... this is one of those parent tests..... I might fail but I'm going to make a good effort at it anyhow. :arms:
  3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

We are going to tear her room apart looking for it tonight.
  4. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey :hug: take a deep breath and talk to her about it... without anger ... but with rationale and reason... :hug: you know im here if you want to message me :hugtackles:
  5. JonathanK

JonathanK Well-Known Member

That sucks that she lost it and ungreatful that she didn't keep a better eye on it, being that those are so expensive. That's part of the reason I bought an MP3 player for under 100, since they are small and easy to loose site of. Well, just keep your cool. Look for it with calm mind. I wouldn't tear it apart. That's a tough age and all. Some girls like to date the bad guys cause it gives them a sense of lacking self esteem and such.
  6. SelfMadePrison

SelfMadePrison Banned Member

I have to really agree that you need to approach this with a calm mind... this is a device and not worth causing pain over..she is worth far more then every penny you spent and will continue to spend..I agree take apart the room, look in every nook and cranny.. but one day you will lose something and you will want to be supported positively and happily.. treat her how you would want to be treated.