I am going to kill myself

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by tgymnast, Jan 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tgymnast

tgymnast Banned Member

Is there anything I can do to make it as pain free and comfortable as possible? What drug should I OD on?

2. gloomy

gloomy Account Closed

I think you should ask yourself if you really want to die or if you want to end your pain.
    Because if you just want to end your pain, there are other ways to do it that don't involve dying.

3. tgymnast

tgymnast Banned Member

That doesn't answer my question

4. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

Hi - We're a pro-life site, you're not going to get suggestions on how to end your life

5. gloomy

gloomy Account Closed

The most painless way to end your life is to change it until it bears almost no resemblance to what it is now.
    It's not the easiest solution, but it's the best one.

6. tgymnast

tgymnast Banned Member

You guys are no help where can I go for some pro suicide talk?

7. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

No where. You will find it hard to find a place like that. Why don't you try being nice and talking about how you feel? Why do you want to commit suicide? We will never give you methods. We are here to help and support you through the dark times..

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You're refusing the support you are being given. SF is pro life forum, you will not get any methods here or advice on how to get methods, I'm closing this thread now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.