i am going

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wanttodie, Mar 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wanttodie

wanttodie Well-Known Member

i don't there is anything else i wanted to say on this website.

i said everything abt my problem and i think i am done here so i guess its time to leave

i dont think i will recover in my whole life from my stigmatizing experience of past but i will try or something and in case everything fails suicide is always an option..

from this site i learnt a lot but each and everyone of us unique problems..

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2008
  2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hey, don't go yet!
    we've only just met....
    all kidding aside, please reconsider? you might think that things will never get better, your problem never resolved but all things can be fixed, pain does lessen with time,

3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hey wanttodie, well my post doesn't make so much sense now that you edited yr post... LOL... but just in case you meant what you originally wrote... reconsider... and if you just mean it's time to move on from this website, from SF, then i wish you every good wish on your journey

i agree we are all unique, and have to suffer, and decide alone. but there are many who will travel alongside you, and the offer of a shoulder to lean on is always open if you need it,

4. almosteasy

almosteasy Well-Known Member

I wish you the best of luck man. It would be great if you stoped by to let us know an update on your situation. I truly hope that you get getter.
  5. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

I hope you will solve your problems in the future. I wish you luck. And i must say i also feel like i have told almost everrything about me, and thats why im not making new threads on SF, but if anything changes in my situation, i will let you all know... I hope you will do that to.
  6. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

I really hope you will reconsider this decision.
    Maybe you could just spend some time, talking things through?
    Just give it a chance?

PM me if you want to talk.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.