i am going!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by White Dove, Jan 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

i am so going..

if anyone has anything to say to me then do so through a pm because i am gone tomorrow...

i log on here and first thing i see is a dog gone hurtfull pm, well you know what, no i wont lick your ba.... you have to lick mine...from the grave you stupid idiot.

its people like you who drive people like me to do things, well i hope these words will haunt you till the day you die sir... i reported you and your pm to me was forworded to the admin. God help me i hope they do something to you before you drive someone else over the edge. your already guilty of one and that is me...

i am so hurting right now, got a funeral to attend to tomorrow then i am gone
    , i am not a freeking cry baby.. i have feelings damnit... you have no idea just how bad i am hurting yet you just judge me by many other stupid things.., your going to be sorry for the words you said...all you can think of is that i am stupid, a cry baby, a dummy, a attention getter, etc,, well im not.. i came here back here for a reason because i had lost my brother and have to attend his funeral tomorrow, you dont know or understand just how deep my pain runs.. i dont come here to this site playing games, i came here seeking comfort and care, then you on the other hand only registered to try and destroy me, well guess what, pat yourself on the back because you done it my idiot friend, you succeed in to destroying my life, and then you go and hide like some idiot coward behind a pm, well everyone knows the pm now in admin you s-o-b.

why dont you post it out in the open? cause your too chicken.. you wanna pretend to be all loving.. God knows how many people you went behind pms and destroyed with your words.. so congradulations

everyone give him a pat on the back because now i am gone, understand????????? yay you did it, youuhoo, now i have the guts.. thank you thank you, thank you..

2. lost43215

lost43215 Well-Known Member

:O That's horrible that someone would pm that to you. Especially with what your going through. I dont think that you should take your life because of him though. He's a jerk... doesnt mean we all are. Instead of giving into him you should be strong and defy what he's trying to do.

Again, Im sorry that someone would do something so immature like that and would hope it never happens to you or anyone else.

3. White Dove

i take it they may be hurting themselves..

it dont matter i put them on ignore anyway.. this was to protect me for tonight.. i have the funeral tomorrow and i cant get too emotional right now.

4. Rockstar808

Rockstar808 Member

and the troll gets exactly what she wants...I know you hacked my account SUSAN!!!!!! what do you have to say about that...your not who you say you are at all.
    everyone don't ever accept email from her and download one of her 'insperational videos and scrips'

everyone shes a troll
    and she hacked my account

5. White Dove

i dont even know how to hack an account you stupid idiot..

those are not my vidios, they are links to christian vidios sites online..

your just jealouse thats all it is, your jealious that i am getting to go on home and you cant..

I PRAY FOR YOU.

Everyone who prays, pray for this person, cause they are so...

Father,

i come to you in prayer at this time asking you to help me to forgive this person for the hurtfull remarks upon me. i ask that you help me to avoid anyone who hurts me emotionally right now. i ask this in your name. A-MEN

6. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

hang on if you blocked his posts how did you respond to that and you just admitted you sent him videos.......I think the mods need to investigate this. :mad:

7. lost43215

ya the mods are going to have to investigate this... but to the block thing, she's talking about blocking his pm's... you cant block from seeing posts in the forum itself.

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You can block seeing the posts themselves. If you block them you cannot see what they post although others can.

Susan, remember not to make choices whne you are in such an emotional state of mind. When you have complete control of yourself sit down with someone and talk things through. Remember that you are the one making the decisions. No one does it for you so to blame someone else for your choice is not fair to you or them. I hope you are able to find closure with the funeral tomorrow. You will be in my thoughts. :hug:

9. White Dove

i did not send him any vidios.. he had to have read it or viewed them in the soap box area.

as to not reading his threads.. when you block someone/ignore them there is a little button on top to your right that says view thread, i pushed view thread to see what he posted.. yes i have him on ignore but to ignore his nasty pms.. i dont think hes brave enough to post a nasty thread out in the open, of course i could be wrong???

10. White Dove

so im doing something wrong again???

figuers i cant do anything right... well dont worry after tomorrow no one has to ever worry or think about white dove ever again...

sorry..

sorry for whatever it was i did wrong this time..

11. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

wouldn't that just elevate the problem! and make him as childish as you. I think ye protests too much.
    wheres the clam when you need him, he always used to be able to defuse situations!

12. White Dove

yeah, well dont worry..

childish white dove is going away..

you guys get your wish..

God, i came here hurting really badly tonight and i come on here for some comfort and get this, these remarks.. it has not helped any.. it hasent.. yeah, im childish, im stupid, im not worth anything right?

sorry i even posted my feelings... figures.. one gets hurt and posts their feelings they get bashed and called childish,etc i never was a troll whatever, i have never hacked into anyones computer, i dont know how to.. i only know how to get onto the internet and type

anyone if your hurting as bad as i am right now.. please dont post.. please dont post.. i dont want you to go through what i am going through right now.. it will make matters worse, it will hurt a lot harder..

sorry i even came back here for support.. it wont happen anymore.. that is a promise and i keep my promises, ask my preacher?

sorry, so sorry...God i cant wait until tomorrow my life will be done with and everyone will be happy then..

13. lost43215

Im trying to help both people, but isn't calling both of them childish counterproductive? I mean, these are people who are overwealmed with emotions... one is saying they are going to suicide tomorrow. For all we know, ya it will happen, and it will be comments like this that push them that little more over the edge.

All im saying is that when situations like this ever arise we need to stop name-calling (or whatever) the other person and be more productive about stopping/progressing the argument and support the other person in making them more relaxed and not go over the top.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.