I am going!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by depressedGirl, Mar 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. depressedGirl

depressedGirl Well-Known Member

I am writing to say goodbye! You won't hear from me anymore. I am finally going to do it. I have no reason to live anymore. I am going. I have fallen out with my friend and had an epileptic seizure. I have had enough... Goodbye...
  2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I'm sorry things have been so rough. Do you want to talk about your friend and what happened?

If this truly is good bye, can I ask why you posted and what you want from the post?

I hope you do stay online and talk to us on here.
  3. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

yeah talk to us :)
  4. depressedGirl

You can think what you want but it is the end. My friend was the bestest friend ever. I am here to say goodbye. I'll unsubscribe tonight.
  5. Beautiful Disaster

and your best friend will forgive you..

but she will never ever ever ever get over it if you do such a stupid thing..
  6. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I think that you are in pain right now, which you clearly are. That's all I'm thinking.

Do you want to talk about what happened with your friend?
  7. depressedGirl

My friend fell out with me cause she asked what I am up to and I was stupid to tell her. I am pathetic.
  8. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

What did you tell her? What did she say?

People often react to things instantly and then later think about it and act differently. Anger is a cover emotion for a lot of things like fear, sadness, confusion, so maybe she just acted in a way that she didn't actually feel.

You're not pathetic, you're just hurting. I would guess you also feel very rejected right now because you told her the truth and she reacted like this.
  9. Beautiful Disaster

You are if you dont accept help yes..

she is your friend, she is that for a reason, she loves you and wants to help you..
    dont turn your back on her but be thankful for having such a good friend in the first place..

You can get through this, with her, just put your pride aside and let her, or someone help you..

this is not worth killing yourself over, that is the dumbest thing you can do to be honest..

sorry.. its just how I feel..
  10. freefalling

freefalling Active Member

in my life I tend to blow things out of all proportion and what has pushed me in to suicidal thoughts in the past,ended up been little more than ur average everyday life inconvieniences.What I'm sayin is step bac a bit and just ask uself is ur current problem a life or death situation.I hope you find the right answer.
  11. ace

ace Well-Known Member

You aren't stupid hun,you're just feeling low in yourself and your friend should try to have some understanding.I didn't see you offending her in any way.
  12. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

I don't know what to say.
    Just know that there are people you can talk to.
    We're all here to listen.
    All you have to do is communicate.
  13. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you. Let us know how you are when you can.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.