I am grateful because...

mayo12

in this thread I'll try to keep track of what im grateful and/or happy about each day! feel free to join if you want!*grouphug2

today I feel grateful for my boyfriend and how I want to become better because of him. I'm happy because he's there for me and he believes in me and thinks I'm "more than enough". I also feel grateful for my mom and my dog.

Last edited:

mayo12

I haven't been keeping track mainly because its been a couple rough days haha, but that's okay! today im grateful because I have a little mental peace at the moment and I happy because my boyfriend gave me a flamingo hat with pink in it and a bracelet that makes me feel he's real and im not going crazy when I see it

SillyOldBear

Teddy Bears Rule! 🐻
Staff Alumni
I am grateful because I have a job that allows me to work from home and I have a home to work from. Also am grateful that I DON'T live or work in Seattle.

cymbele

SF Supporter
I am grateful I sought out and got a new therapist. The old therapist has mostly retired and knows me so well that we weren't making any progress so I stopped going to her. This one clarified and brought out so many issues today it was cathartic. I have some things to work through somehow. Things that I didn't think bothered me any more came out.

mayo12

I am grateful I sought out and got a new therapist. The old therapist has mostly retired and knows me so well that we weren't making any progress so I stopped going to her. This one clarified and brought out so many issues today it was cathartic. I have some things to work through somehow. Things that I didn't think bothered me any more came out.
im glad you got the help you needed! I hope you get better, and I truly mean it!

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00