i am here.i shouldnt be

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kath, Dec 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Thats how i feel tonight.

2. ace

ace Well-Known Member

What's the matter Kath darling?What do you feel is bringing you down?Or what's going on for you?please talk to me I'm here for you.

3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

What's going on sweetheart? No way you should leave, this is what SF is here for hun. Support. Hang in there, I love ya and you can PM me or get on yahoo if you'd like to. :hug: :hug:

4. kath

kath Well-Known Member

i wasnt really talking about SF.i was talking about life.But yes SF too.i really shouldnt be here..............there is just too much going on.i dont know who saw my other thread i made tonight in Uncertainty Principle and there is a lot of other stuff too.The other stuff it is my doing though.So dont have sympathy.

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hey sweetie, Here if you ever need to talk. You have my number ;) here anytime.

6. Veevs

Veevs Member

ditto from another miserable fool

7. kath

kath Well-Known Member

i feel so ill already

And yet i just wanna hurt myself more

Why why why????Why am i me????

Ignore this there is nlothing you can say or do.

Then Why am i posting?i dont know to be honest

To let it out

To talk

But you wont get anywhere what you would consider positive with me

i never get anywhere

i worry talking with me will only frustrate other people

8. Veevs

Veevs Member

I have spent my life priding myself on being the nicest guy alive.. I am a charmer not ugly.. well educated.. but it just had led to a new version of hell...

Can someone explain why my life is hell.....

9. kath

kath Well-Known Member

i just sit staring at the screen.....nlot even able to make some of it out......i should be in bed

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I, for one, am glad you are here kath. Both at the forum and in life. I am sorry you are feeling as you are. Hang in there. You have done it before and you can this time. :hug:

11. kath

kath Well-Known Member

i dont know

12. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I do kath. We have talked for a long time now. I know how strong you truly are. You can do this. Don't give up. Don't give in. :hug:

13. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Kath for what you've been through and for so long and you're still here say's something about you,there is a super strong resilience that you have and so many other's would've fallen long before.You're going through a rough time and feel guilty but try not to,Gees you're no criminal and you're truly amazing and have such passion don't give in we can get through this I promise you.

14. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

kath it is ok. tell me what is wrong and we can work through it. you need to talk this over. mostly you deserve to be here as much as the next person.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.