I am here to listen. Not judge.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by ZDIZ, May 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZDIZ

ZDIZ New Member

My brother commited auicide two weeks ago. I would love to be there for anyone who needed a listening ear.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello there and welcome to the forum. I am so deeply sorry for the loss of your brother. If you need to talk feel free to private message me, thanks for offering a listening ear, it's appreciated!
  3. Justanotherone

Justanotherone New Member

Hello um, i dont know very well how to express myself, but i have recently been having suicidal thoughts by many reasons, I personally do very good in sports school and all of that but, somehow I feel very lonely. Since my best childhood friend died when i was 6 years old, I havent had any desire in socializing and making friends and all that, I often smile in class so everyone thinks its all right (even though I feel like absolute crap inside). My parents have very high spectatives of me, but anyways they keep ignoring me, I only have one person I can sort of trust but i dont want her to notice how I really am. I often tell my self to go see a doctor, but something inside me keeps me from doing it. I barely trust anyone because of trust issues, and dont know what to do. I dont know why i get out of bed, why to keep going. Im just stuck here, and dont know what to do.
  4. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Sorry about your loss. How are you feeling about it?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.