I am home today *may trigger*

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Starlite, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Dear SF friends

Today I have come home from the hospital. Last tuesday on the 23rd, I kissed my husband bye, walked out the door with my mental health support worker, got in her car and she drove me to a hidden place i had found (of course she wanted to see it) ugh. I progress.. I had packed some beads to do a necklace, which i didnt do..i swallowed two bottles of pills after she left and laid down and watched the squirrels play in the trees and listened to the water below. I was up high over the water.. it was quiet and peaceful. The next thing I remember it was Friday and I had been in two hospital ICU's..the first one transferred me because my husband didn't think they were taking care of me and that he knew the other hospital would be the psych hospital i would want to go to anyway. Long story short I almost succeeded in death this time. Has my mind changed about being suicidal? I will say this I am still recovering. I am still weak, but i am home and i still need support. I am sorry I disappeared, Was I missed at all?

Hugs,
    Judy

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Of course you were missed. I am glad you were not successful and that your husband saw to it that you received the care you needed at that time. I wish you the best in recovering and hope you get to the point these thoughts are not so consuming. Take care and stay safe. We are pulling for you. :hug:

3. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I'm so glad your attempt was unsuccessful. I wish you a quick recovery and please take care of yourself. We are here if you need us :hug:

4. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

((Judy))

I too am sorry that you were unsuccessful in your attempt.

I hope you find the strength to get through this both physically & mentally. :hug:

We are here to support you as much as we can.

Take care & stay safe hun.

Claire xx

5. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

6. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

you were so missed.
    Im really glad your still here, if you need a friend, im only a PM away
    :hug:

7. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

I'm glad you were unsuccessful in your attempt. I hope you now get the help and support that you need so you don't get so desperate again. Look after yourself and take care :hug:

8. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I am glad you are still with us. Take care and hope you can get loads of support :hug:

9. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Judy. I was beginning to wonder what happened to you. Sorry to hear that things got so difficult that you felt compelled to end your life, but I'm so glad to hear that they saved you. It's just not your time to go yet hun. Always know that you have friends here that really care for you and want to see you get better. :hug:

10. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

im glad u are safe swetie , :hug: hope u can find some reasons to stay hunni

love Jo xx

11. Pingu

Pingu Well-Known Member

i was asking for you several times in the chat, if anyone heard from you, so yes, i was worried.. im glad your still with us :hug:

12. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

ty for your concern Kewl :hug: sorry to have worried you

13. Valteron

Valteron Well-Known Member

What do you mean, Claire. . . . .??????

Claire, the woman attempted suicide. If you say you are sorry she was unsuccessful in her attempt you are saying you are sorry she did not die. Is that what you were trying to say???????

14. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Starlite,
    I tried to PM you but they wouldn't let me post it for you. Anyhow you are a good friend I want what is best for you.Just please don't harm yourself. Contact one of us and let us help you thru the thoughts you are having.Please take care!! and know I am here for you!!!~Joseph~

15. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Hi gentlelady

thank you so much for your support, my husband was my salvation this time! :hug: back

16. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

:hug: cerise, my recovery isn't going as quick as i would like it to. thank you so much for your response :hug: and your friendship and support it helps

17. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

I am sure you mistyped what you said..and meant otherwise. You are a very supportive person :hug: Thank you so much. I am still weakened but gaining a wee bit of strength.

18. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

19. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

hi flm :hug: i surely may take you up on that offer sometime if you don't mind! I just struggle some times! As you know. Thanks for being a friend!

20. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

:hug: shazzer thank you so much

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.