I am hurt, society hurts me and people like me with no concern at all

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by forsaken1, Oct 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forsaken1

forsaken1 Member

Society is so stone cold, there are no truly good people. There is no deep compassion for me, just aggressive conflicts of self interest, not a shred of true concern. People expect to hear, read, and get just what they want for them to be able to have some degree of sympathy. I am so hurt and hopeless in this sea of troubles and misery :(
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2012
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hear you being one also so hurt and feeling so hopeless Yes hun society can be cold stone but there are good people hun not many but there are and I am glad you are here because reaching out to people who do understand will help you feel not so lost. hugs to you if that ok
  3. forsaken1

forsaken1 Member

I can use all the honest hugs I can get :) ........ Hugs to you too
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2012
  4. katrina77

katrina77 Guest

Society can seem very cold at times, because often the most angry violent people can be the loudest, and get the most press. It just makes it seem as if no one cares.

But there are some loving caring people out there. It isn't always easy, but look for the good in the World, the people who give of themselves to help others. Maybe even look at volunteer groups, whether it's people helping people, or people attempting to rescue animals, etc. You might be surprised at what you find.
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I know the world can be a cruel place at times, but there really are good people who genuinely care. :hug: Here if you feel like talking.
  6. saiyukicloud

saiyukicloud Member

The world is a cruel unforgiving crappy place. Yet we live in it to make it less crappy for ourselves everyday.

It is not easy to trust people who care for you are without any ulterior motive. Yet we care more, because we don't have anything to gain from helping each other. I feel this is sincere compassion, we talk because we care. We listen because we want to. Best of all, we got nothing to gain but we are giving each other support. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.