I am hurting badly tonight now

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by White Dove, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

Anyone here know deathiscoming?

He just passed away from lung cancer. i just received an e-mail from the hospital and now i am so much more depressed then anything. God i am hurting so much right now.

why? why? why? take someone who wanted to live??

god what am i going to do now???

here is the letter i received in my e-mail

To whom it may concern.

I am sorry to inform you that Peter Sykes has died this day June 25th 2007 6:05 am local time of lung cancer. He is survived by his Mother Ester and His Father John Sykes. Funeral arrangements have not yet been set.

As a last request Peter has decided that all his money shall be donated to charity. Anyone who wish to dispute this, He/She will have to make a formal request to their lawyer which will in turn contact Mr and Mrs Sykes.

All incoming emails will be denied. Instead of sending flowers please make a donation to your local Cancer Center.

Yours Truly.

Hospital Director Julie Peterson
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It is very sad about what has happened to Peter. He should no longer be in in the pain that ravishes your body from lung cancer. I watch my grandfather die of this. It was horrible. Remember the good things about his life. I am sure he would have rather you did that than remember the negatives. Allow yourself time to grieve as we all must.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2007
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

This thread is closed due to conflicting information.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.