I am! Iam ! Being ignored by this community!!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by NoMoneyToPlease, Dec 7, 2010.

1. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

Am I being ignored by this community?

Am I being given the cold shoulder for recognising my flaws and for taking full and utter responsibility for my own actions?.You all seem to be gearing up to thinking that you are all snow white and have never occupied the role of the abuser in your lives.

Am I the bad man that no-one wishes to talk to?

I guess honesty doesn't pay,i guess its also not advisable to talk openly and frankly about ones past.

And to her,yes her...I know you have followed me here and you cannot even bring yourself to pipe up and tell me that I am not alone,that you are here.

Well thanks for nothing my beautiful one,I guess it is yet another Christmas in the company of Whiskey Bottles and bad memories......as for the rest of you,congratulations on letting me feel what it is like to be set apart from ones peers.

2. NoMoneyToPlease

3. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

:S hello and welcome, i havent seen you around. why do you think folk are ignoring you?
  4. oval

oval Well-Known Member

hey, im sorry you feel shunned
    ive seen one of your earlier posts and didnt know what to say to the specific subject.
    i didnt mean to ignore you and give you the cold shoulder and didnt know no one else was talking to you.
    im sure no one has a problem with what you said in your post and i dont look down on you or anything.
    if you ever wanna chat, you can always drop me a pm :smile:
  5. victor

victor Account Closed

yo, whats up? :) relax n take it easy, this site is the best place on the earth to be when ure fucked up. im new n i can say joining here was my best decision in a whole year lol seriously:) cheer up!
  6. NoMoneyToPlease

Dear litl3r3d,I was being ignored,I was.IwasIwasIwasIwas!

Are you trolling me? because I am at deaths door tonight.
    Please don't,not today.
  7. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Re: Am I being ignored by this community?

Sorry this post probably won't help much but I'm fairly certain you are not being ignored. When I first came here and posted what my most important issues were and why I was considering suicide, I had about 30 people view my initial message with 2 or 3 responses.

I was told to keep posting by a very prominent member and eventually I did find some people helping out which led to many friendships at this site. Please give it some more time.

I do not do this very often but if you wish to pm me, feel free. I will talk about whatever you wish but I'm not on here as much as I used to be and usually don't answer too many posts. However, I do try to answer posts where someone feels they are being ignored. Most of the time, they are not...

I always answer pm's, so again, please feel free...and if not, I will look for you on the forums...

8. NoMoneyToPlease

Dear loud silence,I only told half my story so I do not expect you to understand.
    How could you,you dear thing.
    Your kitty is an absolute sweetie. :reub:
  9. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Not sure how you are being ignored, but keep posting. Sometimes it takes awhile for people to respond or the appriopriate people who can relate to come online. There are alot of threads I browse but I simply do not have the energy or opinons needed to post in that moment, so I don't. Doesn't mean I am ignoring you, it just means I don't have anything positive to contribute at that given moment.

Give it time :)
  10. NoMoneyToPlease

Dear Vitas,I am fureeeeekin' out...toadally dude.
    I have become embroiled in a psychic situation,pitted against beings with no mercy or morals but pretty exemplary networking skills.

I had put my faith in three women,my three women to protect me.They were supposed to embroil me in a cocoon but this so far has failed to happen.
    I could manage three women,honestly....emotionally.

I have become stuck in a horror show with the most beautiful woman in the world hoisted up to act as a centerpiece.The trouble is I do not know if this is by her will or cruel circumstance taking over her life.

Right now all I want to do is live in a chocolate castle,I am not trying to be funny,my mind is regressing back to childhood as a defense mechanism.
  11. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

I must admit I dont come in here that often and hadn't followed your posting so Initially i hadn't a clue, that's why your other post confused me.
    Most people on here are ok, ive found everyone to be quiet supportive regardless of the past and I hope you find that its the same.
    Feel free to pm me, when im about ill always answer you!
  12. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Have you tried talking about the things that are making you feel you need to hide behind these walls and distractions?
  13. NoMoneyToPlease

I apologise Blake.I know I am being the attention *****,but aren't we all at sometime or other.We learn to squeak for love when we are but small babies........I guess that never leaves us.

Your name comforts me,i can work with my inner child to pretend that you are Blake from ancient sci-fi show "Blake's Seven".
    Can i do this?it will not offend you?
  14. NoMoneyToPlease

No Blake,I am not facing up to my issues...not terribly well at all.
    I am an instinctual coward,I am running away from everything.

Running in all directions and being booed back the way i came at every turn.
  15. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

No. :) No offense, but I don't particular feel comfortable fueling a fantasy. A fantasy is good when all elements are fictional. To connect them to reality in some fashion only bridges the path for dillusional perception, when that connection becomes blurred.

My names Blake, I have nothing to do with a tv show or any pre-definition of the name Blake you or anyone has :) Just know me for me, not something that was pre-made or using elements of your past associated onto me.

You're not being an attention *****, you're talking. Don't be so hard on yourself :)

You put yourself down alot. You might feel this is who you are, but consider that you might percieve that you are this way because of the affects that your issues are eminating in you. If you're avoiding something, it will make you feel like a coward, and quite possibly that feeling will saturate over time and dominate other feelings, making you think that you are naturally a coward. When really, it's the issues you are worried about facing that are causeing the issues.

*edit again* I sound like an asshole, and to be honest I have no clue. I'm just trying to throw something in that you can possibly use in some fashion :) Sorry if it's coming off as condesending
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2010
  16. victor

victor Account Closed

well.. im not really good at this plus i dont really know the situation.. all i can say is what happened to me: been deceived by the woman i love more than anything and im pretty damn sure i was dead by now if i wouldnt have came across this site. now i keep comin on here most of the time and it doesnt let me feel lonely and be negative. ppl r really nice on here and once u get to know em n make friends ull definetly find comfort on here:)
  17. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I didn't see this earlier, but I'm not ignoring you. Drop me a PM if you feel like talking.
  18. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Sometimes people do not know what to say, sometimes the fear of writing the wrong words can be crippling, I know I have written countless replies to countless posts on here, that have never made it past the screen.

And yes sometimes pouring out everything, everything that makes you you that defines the pain hurt and suffering, to feel like that is ignored the feeling is so mortfying, but please understand this....

The people here, staff, members, everyone. They are wonderful caring people I don't often safe that, I don't really like humanity as a whole, and I may not show it but I care a lot about people here, so please keep posting keep trying, don't give up on a community you have just joined.

Take Care
  19. NoMoneyToPlease

Dear Blake,I am trying to cope with so much shit right now,it is unbelievable.
    My emotional life is chockablock to the hilt.So don't worry if you do not understand because everything to do with my situation is so very tangled up and knotted.
    I am basically attempting to make sense.
  20. NoMoneyToPlease

Dear Vitas,this is a warm environment indeed.
    I was drawn into a situation populated with very guarded end game fanatics.Amazingly ritualistic individuals,see-sawing with each other from up-royalty to down-dead meat,kissing ass only so they can always be close enough to rip out the throat when the time comes.
    The kind of people who display such fake revelry and community founded spirit that one can gain a sense of what Nazi Germany must have been like just before the purges.

This place is a breath of fresh air. :)