And disappear
I don't really know what to do anymore
I don't want to get better
I want to just be a victim and not do the hard work
That means there is no point to therapy
That means there is no point to medication
That means there is no point for me
I feel like all I do these days is treat people like shit
I always crave attention but make every god damned excuse to not take any help or advice
I am truly impossible

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
i know the feeling of not wanting to get better. i let my physical issues lead me down the path of poor mental health and giving up completely. but i eventually decided to fight to get better. you can do the same. the most important part on the road to recovery is the desire to get better, without that desire outlook is not positive. try to think of where you want to be and fight to get there. if you want to get better therapy/meds and friends can help. i hope you decide to make your life to be a life with some joy in it...mike...*hug*console*shake

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
You say you don't want help, but you're on a suicide support forum. Do you not think that you wouldn't be here if you didn't want some form of support or help?

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Sorry you are feeling like this, is this just recently you have been feeling like this or all the time?

Why do you think you don't want the help and advice? Just curious.

I too have black and white thinking, its all or nothing and bad for my mental health.

Hoping that you will feel better soon.

Reaver

Wasting away
A fair amount of this sounds like stuff I'd write if I actually had the guts to do so.

I will just ask: do you have good friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00