I am in crisis..

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Itiswhatitis, Feb 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Itiswhatitis

Itiswhatitis Active Member

I am in crisis. Im drowning, being pulled under. I'm fu*king livid, I'm so angry. I'm desperate, lonely, disgusted with myself, I feel worthless, embarrassed, unwanted, unneeded and most of all....the loneliness is so suffocating.
    No one in my life gives a damn about me. What's the point of fighting?

I'm not looking for any pity or false sense of friendliness. I'm saying what the hell is the point? People who've come thru the other side...do you have an answer?
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I don't have the answers but am here and listening if you feel like talking.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

the point is things can and do change you need to reach out and find supports around you the doctor the crisis lines that will get you to the help in your area but things can and do change if we make it happen
  4. mindgonewrong

mindgonewrong New Member

i havent gotten to the other side bit i think the point is to get to a place yur content "happy " is too much presure enjoy content like the perfect cookir or cup of tea for5 sec and try increseing the amount of time ur content in ut fav sweater it sounds dumb but has worked for me sometimes
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I have come through the other side. It's not really an answer but how I got through things;

loneliness....making online friends,going to a club (tennis I did),I got a job volunteering which made a massive improvement in my life,so maybe you could try that?
    embarrassed or humiliated....upping my confidence which involved going to a psychotherapist weekly.it worked.
    disgusted with myself....benzos or relaxers as some people call them, calmed me down,made me feel better.It's a quick fix though and not long term.

I am not giving you any 'false' sense of friendliness, I am genuinely concerned for you. Keep posting here and let us know how you are.
  6. Itiswhatitis

Itiswhatitis Active Member

Thank you for those of you that have replied. I'm at such a loss. I finally broke down to the few people in my life that I truat and disclosed the level that my depression have rose to. The obsessive thinking, the suicidal urges, and the dark details. I've received no support. The beat response? "hey, wanna hit a hockey game?"

Seriously?! I tell you that I'm honestly and realistically contemplating ending my life and you reply with going to see a hockey game.

I've never felt so insignificant in my life. Do you know the definition of insignificant? "Being too small or unimportant to be worth consideration" that is me. That is the definition of what my life has become.

I've reached out twice here on this site. The first time, I met a man that changed my life. Who got me. Who was there, who understood every fiber of my fucked up existance. And he deserted me.

The second...turned out to be a sexual predator, praying on the weak. Falsely claiming to have these "issues" to try and connect with me only to then tell me I'm worthless and only good for one thing. R***** blindly. And has stalked and harassed me ever since.

Maybe that is all that I am worth. Sure seems like it. I'm balancing ever so pathetically on this edge of death and dispair. But hey....I can always go to a hockey game, right?
  7. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

What time does the puck drop?

Ouch about series of luck. Maybe life is like a hockey game we all slip n fall trying to get that puck into the net and the net represents our lives the puck mite mean many different things we got going for ourselves against all other opponents. Maybe thats your friend way of showing a different perspective. And I hope that creepy dude gets his due for being a predator.
  8. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

People have suggested what may have worked for them

others as you mention may try to take advantage. Not good people but they are outnumbered by those that truly care.

I find being able to come here and pass on my own skills of helping so many in the past ( sorry if that sounds boastfull but it was my job) who fir one reason or another were in a bad time in tgeur life, has helped me continue to see why my surving was the right thing to happen
  9. justsomegirl

justsomegirl Well-Known Member

I'm not through either, but wanted to say you're not alone and I'm available to chat if you'd ever like to. I really wish I had a magic answer for you and I am sorry you are feeling so down. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.