I am in crisis

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Noah, Oct 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noah

Noah Member

No one near me cares anymore
  2. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Want to explain a bit more hun? What is going on for you at the moment?

I care x :hug:
  3. Noah

Noah Member

I've been depressed and suicidal for so long, that everyone around me has given up, I think they are just waiting for me to finish the job and hoping they won't have to clean me up
  4. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

You are seeing your situation through the prism of depression. I am in a depression too :sad:. It actually "deranges" your thoughts to feel isolated and uncared for even among people who love you,to be in an unspeakably black mood that makes consciousness unbearable and to see no end to the hell in sight.

I've been through many depressions-it does end and you will return to happiness, calm, feeling loved and being close to people. Medication, therapy and even as I'm benefiting somewhat from lately, exercise- one or a combination will get you back to seeing how much joy there is to feel in living.

Keep posting, there is so much care and nonjudgmental support here!
  5. quest

quest Member

I feel for you, feeling as you do. I also agree with the post that said you viewing it thru the prism of depression.

I know very little about you specific circumstances, if you would like to email me, you are more than welcome to.

6. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

Noah, hope you're ok. plenty of us feel the same. please be safe
  7. Pingu

Pingu Well-Known Member

Noah, i feel the same. you can PM me if you want to talk :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.