I am just a worthless piece of crap!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by marjoke, May 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marjoke

marjoke Account Closed

I am just a worthless piece of crap!
    There is nothing more to tell... some people here just have proved I am so worthless...not usefull...I have no value at all...and you know what??? They are so damned right!!!

I just want to die... I JUST WANT TO DIE!!
    The world will be so much better without me... I just have to die!

2. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Hey
    Your not a worthless piece of crap I think maybe your being real harsh on yourself>Ive seen you around the forums and you come across as a good person.Killing yourself wont make anything better but being alive and believing in yourself will.

3. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Marjo you have a huge amount of worth. Just on here as spidy says you help people. Please whatever has happened believe that you are a good person.

4. marjoke

marjoke Account Closed

I do not help people...they won't let me, they just push me away...just like trash...I can't do nothing good for nobody...I am so worthless...no good for anybody...I just want to die...to end it all...I am so desperate and at the end of everything...I just can't...no more...I'm broken...again...

5. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Please work on getting yourself better as you are not worthless.Some people can trigger us with saying wrong things at times but never let that stop you from believing in yourself and never let it be harsh towards yourself.Please take care and keep venting as much as you need to as we will be here for support.

6. marjoke

marjoke Account Closed

thank you to do efforts on willing supporting me...I want to thank you but this may disappoint you...it is all useless...so hopeless...I have no belief in myself anymore...no faith...there is no hope left for me...this is the end...

7. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

I just want you to know I believe in you and many here do too and we give a shit.

8. windlepoons

You are down at the moment Marjo and you must concentrate on yourself, helping yourself get better. Then you will be able to help people more.

9. Arthur

Arthur Account Closed

marjoke, i care for you deeply, you may not believe it, but you are a good person, keep posting if it helps, we're here to support you

10. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

You are not worthless. The people who push you away are doing it because they feel down on themselves. I know when I'm at my lowest points, I don't want anybody to care about me, because if somebody cares then it means I have to consider their feelings before doing something. But just the fact that you try to reach out to them is proof that you are valuable, and even though you don't think you're helping, I'll bet you are. Sometimes when people post a cry for help, it's just to see if anybody can hear. By acknowledging them you are confirming that they exist, that they aren't invisible and that people do care what they have to say. I'd say that counts as helping and that makes you valuable. Everybody here who makes an attempt to help somebody else is proving that they are selfless and compassionate. That makes us all more valuable than the cold world that has so many times turned its back on us.

11. marjoke

marjoke Account Closed

it hurts...when people push you away...it gives the feeling you are such a loser...a failure...and worthless to them...I can't help it...it hurts...wish I could do something but they won't let me in...pushing me away...so I can't be valuable to them...they won't let me...

12. windlepoons

I am sorry folk pushed you away Marjo. They are not good friends.
    Maybe they are scared to add to your burden, though?

13. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

I won't push you away, Marjo! I don't need any support at the moment, but if and when I do, I will gladly accept your help. Either way, I am open to being your friend, if you so choose. But don't worry, I will not be offended if you decline that offer.

14. Arthur

Arthur Account Closed

marjoke, i'm very concerned about you, i hope you're doing better today, i really do, you went trough though times and if i can do anything to help you text me or send me a private message, i would be very happy to answer you, i'm here to help you don't ever forget that

15. marjoke

marjoke Account Closed

I am often a burden to others...
    friendship has to be a two-way-direction...so friends may be a 'burden' to me too...I would happy to 'help' them...if they let me to...

So thank you windlepoons, TheLoneWolf and Arthur...your support means a lot to me...and I will take your friendship with both hands...I am very thankfull that people like you excist...and reach out their hand to me...
    sorry...I'm very emotional right know... but I want to say...THANK YOU!!!

16. windlepoons

No problem Marjo, you deserve good supportive friends. And you are not a burden, support is a two-way street too. Sometimes you need support, sometimes you can offer it.

17. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

I just want to say see you are not a piece off worthless shit you do have ppl who care even though we might be here cyber we give a shit.Glad too see you around too.believe in yourself and not others will help get you through this.And always support here stay strong and keep venting as that is good too.Take care

18. marjoke

marjoke Account Closed

yes...you are right...who am I to complain...I have lots of supporting friends here and I am very thankfull for that...

19. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

I dont think you were complaining.nothing wrong for reaching for support and is what we here for remember that.And yes you have many here that care might be through a computor but our hearts are truly there.Always here when you need us okay hope you stay safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.