I am just going nuts

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lsl1079, Dec 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lsl1079

    lsl1079 New Member

    I do not really think I am suicidal but I find myself looking out of my 30th floor office window thinking wouldn't it be nice to end it all. I think it more and more often these days.

    I'm headed for the weekend with negative money in my account, no way to even feed my dogs. I'm on my second marriage and I just turned 30, and am seriously considering ending it b/c I didn't know he had a drug problem. This problem is the main reason for the no money, and he has about killed my self esteem. He is the world's biggest asshole when he is not on his drug of choice.

    I just cannot handle the constant worry anymore, being the only one bringing any money in, and I can't even do that right anymore. I am sick of people and BS and the world at the moment. There is so much I am sick of, I don't even want to go into it all. So much I am ashamed to write, even to strangers.

  2. Lonely101

    Lonely101 Well-Known Member

  3. Scully

    Scully Well-Known Member

    Sorry to hear you're in such a situation :cheekkiss: I know it's about you, but think about yourself a little please. He's got a problem, but what about you? You've got the right to live. We also learn from our mistakes. I hope you'll stick to here. And post more about what makes you feel so, even if with what you posted I've got a little idea. I don't know you but I consider all life is precious. So is yours, to my eyes. Hold on please :hugtackles:
  4. Stranger1

    Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

    I don't know if you have anywhere else you can go but it sounds like you need to get out of that relationship.. He has no right to treat you that way..Especially if he's using your money to support his habit.. Can you move back home?? Or do you have any friends who could use a roommate??Stand up for yourself and tell him your leaving.. If he gets violent call the police..They can put a restraining order against him to keep him from coming near you.. That will give you more time to move out..I wish you all the best..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.