I am just tired of everything

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ataloss, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ataloss

ataloss New Member

I have been out of work for two years. I feel so useless. I am beyond sad tonight and it is all I can do not to hurt myself. I am completely alone. I have no one I can turn to do.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2010
  2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you're out of work. The climate as it is means that so many people are in your position and its not pleasant for any of you.

You're not useless though. Have you looked into anything like volunteering to at least give you some self worth and purpose?

Keep talking to us.

And welcome to the forum :) I hope you can find whatever you are looking for here.

3. ataloss

ataloss New Member

It is really more than that. I am just so disappointed in my life. I feel like I have let my parents down. I just want to stop feeling.

4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Do you want to tell us more about what's been going on for you?

You can put changes into place in your present that will shape your future into something you can be happy with.

Have you parents ever told you you have let them down?

5. ataloss

ataloss New Member

It feels weird to type this. They haven't said it but I just feel it. I have been battling depression too. A couple of weeks ago, I was so sad I couldn't move. The only thing that kept me from killing myself is that I didn't want to leave my sister alone in the world after my parents die. I tried calling a friend on the phone but they all have their own lives and I hate to be a bother. I just wish I could hear another person's voice. It is always so quiet here.

6. ataloss

ataloss New Member

Good bye

7. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

It sounds very much like your depression is rife at the moment. It's a horrible illness to have to contend with. Do you have any professional support to help you with that?

I think any true friend would want to help you when you're feeling so bad, because that's what true friends do. I would drop anything I was doing if a friend of mine said they felt suicidal, and I would do whatever they needed me to (and I don't have any true friends anymore, just basic acquaintances from the past).

Could you call and talk to your sister?

I hope you're able to reply to this.

Thinking of you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.