I Am Living In Hell Right Now And I Must Go

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by tackyjan, Jun 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tackyjan

tackyjan New Member

all my life i have been dreading this moment. i knew it would come so it doesn't really surprise me. both my parents are sick. i just got a phone call this morning saying my mom is in the hospital. she is doing bad. my dad is also sick (paralyzed, kidney failure).

i was in the pysch hospital last year. ECT didn't work. it screwed me up even more. i feel like i have been living in a nightmare ever since. now this. my world is falling apart. i must be in hell. it's the only explanation. someone is playing a mean trick on me.

i can't go on any more. i can't stay but i am so scared to go. please pray for me. maybe i am in hell now and when i go i will end up in a better place. :blub:

2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Ill pray for you hun :hug:
    Im so sorry that your parents are sick... thats awful...please dont kill yourself...stay here and talk oks?? :hug:s you close

3. tackyjan

tackyjan New Member

i don't want to kill myself trust me but i don't know how else to deal with everything. it's so hard to live my life in fear. my life has been so hard even when everything was going "well" (college degree, good job, etc.) but i know i won't be able to handle the passing of anyone close to me.

i had ECT last year and it has somehow made me scared of everything. i have developed this fear of going anywhere. i am scared to leave my house and i don't even know how i would be able to travel 2000 miles to visit my sick parents. i really think it would be easier to just go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.