i am lonely

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jxdama, Jul 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i am desperately lonely

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

yeh it hard when you feel isolated alone i am sorry you are feeling this way too.
    People care here they do a nd i know it is not the same as having someone in real in person but sometimes it does help to know people just care. I hope you can reach out to people around you the mall anywhere and just talk it helps hearing a real voice a caring voice i know Just want to tell you i hear you and i care okay :hugtackles:

3. jxdama

thanks

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: Here if you feel like talking. Sometimes just having someone to talk to can ease the loneliness.

5. I have some perfect strangers who have helped in my life more than anyone else could.
    Because they are a complete objective third party observer, with no personal account, they can sometimes offer the best advice.
    Advice gets tainted when you mix in feelings, or betrayal, or past transgressions.
    Again, I'm in absolutely no condition to advise anyone else, but perhaps being alone, and being lonely are two different things.

6. jxdama

thanks and welcome allison

7. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

jxdama,

You can write me or PM. We could go to the chat room or write back and forth. No need to be lonely. We are all here for you!!!! I get lonely too so you could help me. We can both help each other!!!!

Marty

8. jxdama

i hope so marty

9. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Sometimes having an objective opinion can be very beneficial, because there is no emotional attachment. An outsider can offer objective wisdom to a particular problem that one may not find with one's own friends/family.

10. Greavsie13

Greavsie13 Account Closed

:hug: talk to me anytime

11. jxdama

thanks

12. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

So happy to help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.